So Hows desync these days

See a new patch out, debating dipping my toes in the blood pools again.

Wanted to get an update on how things are going with the main reason I left before.

Working as intended still? Or were there significant changes since February?

just for try, for see and for know
It's doing pretty well.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Care to elaborate on that?

Same as it was sadly...
Same as usual for me at least, little to no desync. ;)
=(

oh...

also still path of 3rd party AH? I remember some talk of GGG fixing the AH a bit...

Eh well..,.i feel like punishment. Im going to try really hard to be a total blind fanboy as I remember that was the only fix for desync..

Heres to round 4 of POE for me!

Last edited by CapitalPunishment on Aug 20, 2014, 4:48:36 PM
Since February? It's been improved a bit (for me, but I don't noticeably desync often anyway); this new expansion might improve it further, we won't know until we try it out.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Depends on the build you're using. I don't play builds using mobility skills, and desync hasn't been a big issue for me, ever.
"
See a new patch out, debating dipping my toes in the blood pools again.

Wanted to get an update on how things are going with the main reason I left before.

Working as intended still? Or were there significant changes since February?

Same as usual, despite the fanboys refusing to say it and admit it.
"
Owlert wrote:
Depends on the build you're using. I don't play builds using mobility skills, and desync hasn't been a big issue for me, ever.

Yeah ive been on and off for a long time with this game. Just my luck I find the desync friendly builds and playstyle mind numbingly boring...and the whole concept of playing to mitigate it as ridiculous and restrictive.

Ill give the game another shot after work, usually it takes me some higher level farming to really get furious at the games desync which snowballs with the rng crafting and 3rd party AH focused drops and trading.

Still got some Wilson Sheckles on the account might as well see if theres anything cool looking to blow them on anyway.

Sort of reading over the changes and a lot of stuff looks good (as always)

Just wish they would focus on the big three problems this game has more I guess.

"Draft out of sync. Saved at 3:59:10 pm, August 20th 2014"

even the forums are taunting me...jesus this game and desync...did chris sell his soul to the demon of desync or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info