which 2 master will u choose and why

Kind of a dumb question, but where the hell are these things. Am I supposed to go backwards and look around in act 1? Or can I keep doing maps and finding them here.

Didn't even bother logging in for the last expansion because my character didn't want to leave maps and start farming act 1 for side areas...
IGN: Narbays
Main account with the maps and sockets guy and two more, second account with the other four.

To use the other four for crafting, just pass the item back and forth.
A link of the masters and his functions please someone can paste it here ?. I was out of game and pc in few words and im downloading from steam the 1.5Gb patch :)
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Aug 21, 2014, 4:48:23 AM
"
narbays wrote:
Kind of a dumb question, but where the hell are these things. Am I supposed to go backwards and look around in act 1? Or can I keep doing maps and finding them here.

Didn't even bother logging in for the last expansion because my character didn't want to leave maps and start farming act 1 for side areas...

You will be able to find these Masters at the very start of Act 1 Normal, with several more appearing as you progress. They can appear in Maps as well, with one of them being an exclusive.
Last edited by xJuniel on Aug 21, 2014, 7:32:51 AM
you have to chose max 4 of them? Cant they do whatever they do in the towns?
"
Grule wrote:
you have to chose max 4 of them? Cant they do whatever they do in the towns?

You will be able to purchase items from the Masters when they're in Towns, although features such as Crafting & Daily Missions are only available if they're invited to your Hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info