Log Out Instant < Log Out 5 sec

Some of you forget that HC mode is there, WITH the Desync.
Cheating through that by using scripts etc. is totally unfair.

HC is meant as is, with everything that gets in the way, such as internet loss (power outtage for one), lag spikes, and yes, DESYNC!
If you can't handle it, do what I do, play SC.

There.
2 second timer wouldnt be so bad considering most people macro logouts in such a way that they are out before they die and 2 seconds is enough to prevent that silly little cheating death mechanic.
This feature was way too stupid in D3 with imbalanced mobs and a timer thats too long but here with 2 seconds as anti auto logout measure it would make sense. Desync is not that much of an issue and usually the excuse of the altf4core players.
Aye, but a 5, or even 10 sec timer would be good.
"
Xogroroth wrote:
Aye, but a 5, or even 10 sec timer would be good.

No it wouldnt, it would just be frustrating because its too long. 2 seconds is all it would take. Go play D3 if you want a logout timer that takes forever.
exacly 2-5sec... i hope some devs will read this topic and give us some answer what abaout this liek u said "silly little cheating death mechanic" coze for me its totaly unfair :/

"
sorty wrote:
exacly 2-5sec... i hope some devs will read this topic and give us some answer what abaout this liek u said "silly little cheating death mechanic" coze for me its totaly unfair :/

Why is it unfair to you? Just dont use it.
@DirkAustin

its unfair to all ppl who dont use scripts/programs to auto log out dude......
It's funny to me that people with no hardcore characters are arguing about what's "fair" in hardcore.

If you play Standard, you're not going to be scaling the ladder or anything like that. If someone else logs out, it doesn't affect you.
i play only on HC dude

"
No it wouldnt, it would just be frustrating because its too long. 2 seconds is all it would take. Go play D3 if you want a logout timer that takes forever.
Make Town insta-loggable, but keep a log-out of 5+ sec in a map.
That'll prevent quite a bit of frustration.

"
It's funny to me that people with no hardcore characters are arguing about what's "fair" in hardcore.

If you play Standard, you're not going to be scaling the ladder or anything like that. If someone else logs out, it doesn't affect you.
But it DOES to the ladder, even though I am not part of it.
It is unfair to other gamers that do ladder, and do not use cheats like insta-log.

How can this be so hard to understand?
Last edited by Xogroroth on Aug 21, 2014, 5:27:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info