RIP Frenzy|||||Who had a Frenzy build planned and dont anymore with the Nerf?

Who had a Frenzy build planned and dont anymore with the Nerf?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14JM-RjYcgQ9MZeELGlVQ1DVd4owBI41cH7X_XShtvew/edit

with 10 frenzy charges thats a 60ias nerf... HUGE

the skill that used to be the "Speed" skill is just now Normal

pretty sure its intended to give more place to tornado shot

Think its time to find another build
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 20, 2014, 8:14:16 AM
still going to use it, stupid nerf but whatever
FYI:

New Patch

Frenzy: This skill now has constant attack speed per frenzy charge of 5%, rather than increasing as the gem levels.

Old Gem:

Lvl 18 Frenzy
10% iAS per charge

Even if you have a mediocre build, you lose at least 30% AS

+ projectile weakness is nerfed: no longer reduction in enemy evasion rating

I didn't want to play tornado shot, because everyone would do that,
now I'm considering switching to witch for main character

thanks Obama
Last edited by sasapesso on Aug 19, 2014, 9:08:02 AM
"
sasapesso wrote:
FYI:

New Patch

Frenzy: This skill now has constant attack speed per frenzy charge of 5%, rather than increasing as the gem levels.

Lvl 18 Frenzy:
10% iAS per charge

Even if you have a mediocre build, you lose at least 30% AS

I didn't want to play tornado shot, because everyone would do that,
now I'm considering switching to witch for main character

thanks Obama
ya but im considering it with a decent build, so 10 Frenzy charges and a lvl20 gem (not even 20q) and its still a 60% loss
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
It looks pretty bad. Every skill gets 5% atk speed per frenzy charge. I mean for melee, now double strike will propably out damage frenzy, no matter how many charges you got, while frenzy costs absurd amounts of mana to spam. I do not understand this nerf.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
I had high hope of using Frenzy again with the coming reduced mana cost.
With many ways to gain frenzy charge who will use Frenzy over other skills? Speed is the only attraction to Frenzy, at least for me.
Now if they would add movement speed to it or something...
There is no reason to use frenzy now that you can get a shitload of attack speed on the tree.
The only thing frenzy had going for it was the extra attack speed bonuses.

I am gonna switch my Facebreaker to IB or Molten Strike or something.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Aug 19, 2014, 9:18:22 AM
"
Mannoth wrote:
There is no reason to use frenzy now that you can get a shitload of attack speed on the tree.

unless they finally give a good way to consume frenzy charges which would make frenzy's generator quite useful
Maybe a nerf intended to shift Frenzy from a main skill into a secondary one intended to support another main skill. You know, to break the one-button smashing meta.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Maybe a nerf intended to shift Frenzy from a main skill into a secondary one intended to support another main skill. You know, to break the one-button smashing meta.
If you are only using Frenzy i have bad news for you, you are bad...

Frenzy as main for masses + Puncture as secondary bosses... voila

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info