[1.3.x] COC EK + Arc + Ball Lightning Build

playing this build for some days now.
I must say the build has really big problems with single target damage.If i switch to cyclone as u said i got not enough mana/reg .
I Also have problems to got my elemental resistances up..

Greets
Very nice build. i will deff try it

for weapons you just want high spell power and high crit chance ?
"
Potti wrote:
playing this build for some days now.
I must say the build has really big problems with single target damage.If i switch to cyclone as u said i got not enough mana/reg .
I Also have problems to got my elemental resistances up..

Greets

yes, so if the boss can't be killed with a short period of time, I'll replace ball lightning and arc with blood magic and life leech.

elemental resists need some efforts to reach maximum without any passive point >_<.
"
albinofreaken wrote:
Very nice build. i will deff try it

for weapons you just want high spell power and high crit chance ?

yup, you're right ^_^
You can drop Vitality + red mana and replace it with Whirling Blades + FA for a much faster movement. Vitality is just bad, no need for it when you can gain 4k hp from a single flask drink.

Also, I believe same skills linked to CWDT share a cooldown - so using two Ethereal Knives skills with CWDT doesn't make much sense to me.

And finally, changing to cyclone for a boss is just silly.
The problem is that none of the 3 skills you use can shotgun, which as you said results in bad single target dmg.

Solution? Change skills!

Use Fireball + Arctic Breath + Freezing Pulse (all of which shotgun), and suddenly you can drop a boss almost instantly as long as you stay near it, so that all projectiles hit it.
For example Piety will probably die from just one ST throw with this setup.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Sep 2, 2014, 8:59:36 AM
"
You can drop Vitality + red mana and replace it with Whirling Blades + FA for a much faster movement. Vitality is just bad, no need for it when you can gain 4k hp from a single flask drink.

Also, I believe same skills linked to CWDT share a cooldown - so using two Ethereal Knives skills with CWDT doesn't make much sense to me.

And finally, changing to cyclone for a boss is just silly.
The problem is that none of the 3 skills you use can shotgun, which as you said results in bad single target dmg.

Solution? Change skills!

Use Fireball + Arctic Breath + Freezing Pulse (all of which shotgun), and suddenly you can drop a boss almost instantly as long as you stay near it, so that all projectiles hit it.
For example Piety will probably die from just one ST throw with this setup.

also 95% critic chance i think isn't necesary atm i have 75% whitout the maligaro gloves and i think it's enough (70% enough too i think)(because i want be a bit mf and i'm using aursize) i'm thinking in change both rings one for andvarius and other for resis ring.

and yes i have problems whit resis atm due the armor grrrr need a real 6L whit resis armor!!!!!!
Last edited by CraZy_SkuLL on Sep 3, 2014, 2:02:36 PM
"
Xiaxao wrote:
First post.

Would this build be viable/possible to replace EK with Barrage instead?
Can anyone reply? :)
"
adobeee wrote:
"
Xiaxao wrote:
First post.

Would this build be viable/possible to replace EK with Barrage instead?

Barrage I think it will activate only if you use wands or bows...
And I also have 1 questions...why dont you use Demon daggers ? more dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info