[LVL 100 - Beyond Rank 4] 10.3k Hybrid Life/ES Flameblaster - 50/52 Block - LVL 22 AA w/ no EB

Just a couple quick updates for those that are trying this spec. Ive changed a few things I thought would be more beneficial.

- Energy shield recharge time seems really good for a hybrid spec and I should have prioritized it a bit more. There is 1 node near the witch (between the 2 10% ES nodes thats probably worth getting instead of one of the mana nodes on the right side.

- Also I am currently running without AA and using smoke mine in place as I dont have the gear/mana regen to run AA and smoke mine seems invaluable for boxes (last char ripped to desync on a ice nova box).

Current gear for reference:

ign: Vexcid
How u have dps ? And i think u have very low cast speed, or not ?

And i think flameblast always need to use AA. Now Tempest Shield use only block bonus.....
Last edited by Jumaxas on Aug 30, 2014, 2:09:30 PM
Thats the beauty of the spec. AA isnt actually required when you have high effective life. Of course it would be amazing but its not easy to make it work without EB..Going EB means it breaks the whole Hybrid spec/playstyle.

As far as the dps, you should come check it out for yourself. I have been streaming most of the progress for this spec (currently level 91).
If you are following this spec, be sure to check the update log right before the FAQ. I changed a few things through some testing. Also updated the gear section with the gear I have on my new beyond character rather than Normal HC char.
Last edited by Vexcid on Aug 31, 2014, 5:21:58 AM
nice build indeed , your build came in handy because i got a quality flame blast 19% from a box ,which then worked out for me haha cheers
Last edited by Wildenemy on Sep 1, 2014, 10:59:06 PM
Currently level 75, just farming maps and all on softcore. All is good, but how do you deal with bosses / high health enemies like rares that take ages to burn and flameblast / flame surge away? Or does it just take generally longer to kill them.

Gear:

Hi,

I'm following your build. I was using Chance to Ignite all the time and I don't understand why you're not using it anymore? without it I have only like 15% chance to ignite (when not cursed) and with it above 50%, igniting pretty much every-time I cast. While without chance to ignite it become annoying when you get unlucky multiple times.
@AivarasTR
Becouse he has Quality flameblast. Every 1% is 1,5% of chance to ignite, which gives you 30% on q20. +15% form build, + about 15% from curse = about 60% PER MOB. The chance is of course much higher when u attack multiple mobs :)
IGN Rampage: BorrsuczePento
Thanks, didn't notice flameblast. I guess will have to use it for now till I get money to buy q20 or level it. Will just replace it with fire penetration.
What do you guys think about using
?
I think I'll try. A lot of dmg, but ~300hp + 500 armour less. I'm playing Rampage, didn't die even once since lvl 65. Im 83 now, so I guess I'm tanky enough, but my dmg seems a little bit to low.

And I'm using Increased Burning Dmg instead of spell echo, but I'll probably change it back.

My current gear:

IGN Rampage: BorrsuczePento
Last edited by IcesPL on Sep 2, 2014, 6:25:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info