Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[PoESkillTree 2.7.3] Data update and .build exporting

"
"
xFeywolf wrote:
Hello.. I have have using this Offline Calc for some time now and absolutely love it. Recently, however, I have been getting an error every time I start my laptop relating to the Offline Skill Calc (OSC). At first I was unsure of what the error was for and just ignored it. However, yesterday I went to put together a theory build for a new Scion I was going to create and got the error upon trying to start the OSC. Something about an MOM.(something) file being missing. I am not sure what it is, so I redownloaded the .ZIP file for the OSC. The program loaded and saved my build. I then shut the laptop down to go eat dinner with my family and upon restarting my laptop, I received the same error again. I then immediately loaded the OSC and my build was gone.

Is there any help/rhyme/reason for this happening? Does anyone else have this happening? Please help, as I absolutely love this little application. It saves so much time in terms of figuring things with my builds, even if I am bad at it sometimes. Thanks in advance!

-xDamphir

Erm, do you happen to be running windows 7? It sounds like the program isn't shutting down correctly. You may need to manually close the program before shutting down your laptop

I apologize for the late response! I am actually running Windows 10 as this laptop came with built in Windows 8 and was Windows 10 compatible when they released the Free Windows 10 OS. I upgrade directly through Microsoft, even contacted them via phone beforehand, so I know the OS is legit. Do you have any experience with the Calc and Windows 10?
The Fey will never lose, as one of their members, Chap, has taken it upon himself to right their wrongs and see to it that Liesel and Magiere are safe.
The skill tree in the program is an older version than the current one.
Wasn't it updated?
Pasives are missings, the positioning of psaives is off, and some of the pasives are diferent from what we have now.
"
crashbashl wrote:
The skill tree in the program is an older version than the current one.

Do you have the latest version? Then: its always possible to redownload the tree data to fix it. (its probably not longer checked/done automatically to prevent overwriting the prerelease before the talisman patch gone live)

Suggestion to the coder: I'd like it very much to be able to import stored build data (PersistentData.xml) from a different (or old) instance; possible?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jan 13, 2016, 9:14:05 AM
"
"
Tynial wrote:
This skill tree is not up to date. Although the pathing is correct, some of the nodes are incorrect.

Example: shadow bottom starting cluster. only show 10% physical damage, instead of 10% physical AND 10% chaos damage.

You just need to update the tree data. You can do this in the Tools menu.

Sadly this doesnt work for me. What happens:
"
ERROR: An error occurred while downloading assets. Details: The given key was not present in the dictionary

Followed by a complete program crash with the hint on the debug.txt which looks like this:
Spoiler
"
The error time: 15.01.2016 10:38
Exception: System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
at POESKillTree.SkillTreeFiles.SkillTree.SaveToURL() in c:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSKillTree\SkillTreeFiles\SkillTree.cs:line 985
at POESKillTree.Views.MainWindow.zbSkillTreeBackground_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in c:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSKillTree\Views\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 1072
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at POESKillTree.Controls.ZoomBorder.OnMouseUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e) in c:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSKillTree\Controls\ZoomBorder.cs:line 123
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Im using Win7. Thanks.
"
TommBombadil wrote:
"
"
Tynial wrote:
This skill tree is not up to date. Although the pathing is correct, some of the nodes are incorrect.

Example: shadow bottom starting cluster. only show 10% physical damage, instead of 10% physical AND 10% chaos damage.

You just need to update the tree data. You can do this in the Tools menu.

Sadly this doesnt work for me. What happens:
"
ERROR: An error occurred while downloading assets. Details: The given key was not present in the dictionary

Followed by a complete program crash with the hint on the debug.txt which looks like this:
Spoiler
"
The error time: 15.01.2016 10:38
Exception: System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
at POESKillTree.SkillTreeFiles.SkillTree.SaveToURL() in c:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSKillTree\SkillTreeFiles\SkillTree.cs:line 985
at POESKillTree.Views.MainWindow.zbSkillTreeBackground_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in c:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSKillTree\Views\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 1072
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at POESKillTree.Controls.ZoomBorder.OnMouseUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e) in c:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSKillTree\Controls\ZoomBorder.cs:line 123
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Im using Win7. Thanks.

https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.3 please download this and see if you have the same problems.
MTX Finder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989787
QoL Updates Offline Skilltree Planner: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996805
Buy me a coffee here :P https://www.paypal.me/EmmittJ
"

https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.3 please download this and see if you have the same problems.
I had the exact same problem as he did and your solution worked. Something must be wrong with the exe version in the OP.

Edit: P.S. Thanks!
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jan 26, 2016, 7:02:58 PM
@Emmitt, please add the ability to use the Middle Mouse Button nodes to allocate off the skill tree selection path; for Intuitive Leap.

Regards.
BLOOBERRY
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Hi

One cool feature that you can add and make it even better is tablet support.
Not full, just add zooming, because at the moment there is no way to zoom when using a tablet if you don't have a mouse connected ( Most tablets have only keyboards ).

Best Regards
How long would it take to manually code in the modifiers for uniques?
Last edited by gramu on Feb 7, 2016, 12:11:32 AM
I get an "PoESkillTree stopped working" error everytime I try to start the planner. This started today, had no issues before. Tried to reinstall it, but didn't help.

Happens with all versions I have tried so far (2.2.1, 2.2.2; 2.2.3).
I'm using Windows 7.

If you need any additional info, let me know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info