How to get Red Town Portal MTX? SS attached.

Notice there's 2 versions, Orange and Red. The Orange is in the shop, but not the Red. Is it a promo MTX? Bug? Fan meet giveaways?

Look forward to hear. Many thanks GGG! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Hi

Is this the colour you are talking about? If so it was a limited MTX with previous league. I would think you would have it if you bought the highest lvl pack?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Aug 18, 2014, 1:15:52 PM
im pretty sure you have it, its from the survivor pack
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
^ No fellows, as the Survivor Respite Portal is absolutely different than this one in the aforementioned screenshot. The red portal above is the exact copy of Orange Portal but Red in its colour nature.

While the actual Survivor Respite Portal is red AND has 1-H weapons surrounding it. Here's the live example below (now compare that with the screenie above, you'll notice drastic difference!):

Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Hi

Quite true I noted it after a better perusal of the initial picture. I am sure GGG will respond eventually:)

Sidenote:Wish they could fix the map issue so all the portals open as my survivor portal.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Quite true I noted it after a better perusal of the initial picture. I am sure GGG will respond eventually:)

Sidenote:Wish they could fix the map issue so all the portals open as my survivor portal.

cheers

I hope so... So far GGG's been silent. Praying for a response here.(^人^)