<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: BrakthirTheGreat
How often do you play?: ranging from 2 hours to 10+ hours a day.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Of course
What do you expect from this guild?: A fun, social place to interact with others, bounce ideas, ask questions, answer questions and have a friendly group of folks. I mostly solo but I like having people I can talk to during.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part blank: Let's see. I've been playing PoE for ages. Infact, I was first introduced to this game during PAX 2008 I believe, when the developers were handing out CDs in the expo hall. I played when there was no act 3, and no mapping system. Only a never ending area called the Maelstrom of Chaos. I've played on and off but goddamn this game brings me back everytime. Experienced at action rpgs, been playing since diablo 1.
Any Character Name: whenispinwin
How often do you play?: couple hours a day 5-6 hours on weekends
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: yes
What do you expect from this guild?: just looking for a dedicated group to grind/chat with. game gets boring playing solo. hoping to try out new builds and have fun playing with others
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes i rarely if ever play standard
Any Character Name: Gladerious

How often do you play?: 6+ Hrs a day on average weekends more or less depends on RL events

Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?:Indeed Wraeclast can get lonely

What do you expect from this guild?: People to talk to and help me progress im fairly new but have loved the game just need advice every now and then a friendly chat helps grind maps :)

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: After my !st ever temp league (the 1month) im sure ill always be in these not standard as a new player the economy there's not playable, in new leagues most uniques are not a pipe dream for me :)
Any Character Name: CrashBandaCoot
How often do you play?: 5+ hours a day most of the time.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: YES. That is one of the reasons I am looking for a guild.
What do you expect from this guild?: A nice community that I can enjoy chatting with and relaxing with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes. I do the same.
Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part blank: I'm looking for a nice community where I can chill out with in Mumble and play some path of exile. Hopefully this is the one!
Guild roster has been cleaned.

If you were accidently removed, please contact me or an officer for a reinvite.

Invites have been sent up to this post, please contact me or an officer if I missed you.
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Last edited by esely on Aug 18, 2015, 1:42:01 AM
Any Character Name: Harmann
How often do you play?: around 3 hours after work weekdays, most of the day during weekends
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes
What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly and helpful community that I can be a part of. Being solo all the time can get boring lol.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, that's cool with me.
Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part blank: I've played POE in the past, but only really go into it recently. My first "real" character I have right now is in Warbands and its awesome. But I feel like I still have a lot to learn, so being in a Guild like this would be nice. I like to help out whenever I can as well.
Any Character Name:RadiantZeightseven
How often do you play?:Daily
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?:Yes
What do you expect from this guild?:Anything. As a new player to PoE I'm seeking help!
Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part blank: Been playing for about 2 days now!
Any Character Name: KineticTre
How often do you play?: daily usually at least 3 hours a day
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: yes
What do you expect from this guild?: people to run maps with and a tight community to help with leveling problems.
Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part

If you do not wish to post this information in the public thread, feel free to send me this via private message.
Last edited by TrelgaSC on Aug 25, 2015, 7:48:34 PM
Any Character Name: CzelPoison
How often do you play?: 3+ Hours Daily during the week days and a lot longer during weekends
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes
What do you expect from this guild?: Become apart of a great community that enjoys the game as much as I do. Communicate on mumble and just have fun.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I only play Temp Leagues
Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part blank: I have been apart of the PoE community since 2012 and my old guild for years just never plays. Looking to become apart of this community and enjoy playing with other people again. I have a wide range of characters I have played in the past with my 2 focus characters now a MF PA Ranger and Incinerate Marauder.
Any Character Name: PHDinBurn
How often do you play?: Almost everyday
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Sure but you'll need to show me what it is :P
What do you expect from this guild?: Just to chill with people while I play PoE
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues: Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info