<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name:Sir_Vay_Meynuts
How often do you play?: Almost every day for about 4-6 hours.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Sure, I assume that like some voice chat thing?
What do you expect from this guild?: Just some people to play with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes i also only play the leagues.
KatMarauderCY
Greece
I play several hours per day, almost every day.
I wouldn't mind using mumble if someone were to show me how.
Socializing, sharing, and general help.
I do not play standard unless the current challenge league has ended.
Any Character Name: Dmillz_Mjolner
How often do you play?: Several hours daily typically.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes
What do you expect from this guild?: Fun people to hang-out/play with while playing POE.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes!

I am a very experienced (played since original beta) player just looking for a fun group of people to hang out with while grinding away in the POE challenge leagues. I'm quite outgoing and love to help out.
IGN: Dmillz
Any Character Name: Tyman
How often do you play?: Pretty much every day, more on weekends
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yea, just got a mic
What do you expect from this guild?: People to talk to and play with, and people to share gear with through the guild stash
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yea, that is all I play too
Any Character Name: SloFloe
How often do you play?: Couple hours - several hours a day depending
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes
What do you expect from this guild?: cats and dogs to play with and learn from
Any Character Name:Aretsu
How often do you play?:Everday
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?:Yes
What do you expect from this guild?: A group of liked minded people who are pushing end game content in a friendly and fun manner.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Any Character Name: NotSoSrS
How often do you play?: Everyday
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Oh ya
What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly place to play and level with others
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I only play SC temp leagues also =)

Last edited by MysteriousGuy89 on Nov 3, 2015, 4:38:46 PM
Any Character Name:Square_Tooth
How often do you play?:Almost everyday, although I have school so some nights I won't be on
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?:I don't have a mic but I'll see
What do you expect from this guild?:I'd like a friendly and helpful environment. People I can socialize with when I solo play or party with to get help each other level or get achievements.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes, I used to only play Std but I can't anymore, it's all about the leagues :)

Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part blank:I'm not a new player but not a pro either. I'm still willing to help out people. My fav builds are summoner and MF play. :)
Any Character Name: hybridzero
How often do you play?: Since coming back around 4-10 hours on a given day.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yeah if people are on it.
What do you expect from this guild?: People to play with and talk to or ask questions of if I don't understand something
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, since coming back and knowing how to play a little better this is also what I have been doing.
APPLICATION:

I am not sure where you want me to post this. I'll do so here until further advised...

Character Name: StrummerGirl
Play often? Depends on GF, work schedule. But generally 2-10 hrs/day, peaks during beginning of leagues, low-work weeks
Do you plan on joining us on Mumble? I havent used it but am open. That's a yes.
Expectations? I would love advice/aid in bettering my playstyle. I have two+ years on POE and many years as a D2 fan. Never got to be elite, so hoping that I can better my (cooperative) abilities. Ps I prefer cooperative/team style play. I love the group dynamics of the game and think it's much funner to have a lowkey team style of playing. I like the idea of a shared guild stash that we can all gain from.
Are you aware that we only play SC Temp leagues? I prefer these leagues as it generates fresh economy, fresh playstyle dynamics and great team bonding. I like the challenge and am looking for a cooperative group to be part of.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info