<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Invites sent
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
In-Game Name: SilviaSerket (Standard SC character, will be rerolling for 1 month league/challenge league)
How often you play:3-4 nights a week for 3-5 hours. 1-2 days during the week for 5+ hours.
What you expect from this guild: Guildies to chat with during leveling, people to help me learn more about the game, some leveling or endgame partners, and friends.

Hi, I'm looking to join your guild.

In-Game Name: Dark_Oring
How often you play: 5-7 Times a Week. (depends on what leagues are going on)
What you expect from this guild: Players to level and do maps with in new Leagues
Invites sent
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato
IGN: EbonBlaster
How often you play: Every day if possible generally in the Evening 5pm-1am if possible, varies
What do you expect from Guild: People to play with mainly.
In-Game Name: Crowemasome
How often you play: Most days (late night/early morning after kids go to sleep)
What you expect from this guild: Group of friends to play with who are active
Hey all, I am looking for a new guild as the one I am in has gone pretty dead. I have over 1000 hours put into this game and a pissed off wife to prove it!

I am looking to find an active group I can socialize with and map with, or level with. I don't ever have general or trade chat on, so the game can get lonely with an empty guild.

Hoping you will accept me into the guild:

In-Game Name: Psoriasis_Rx (current 1 month flashback project)
How often you play: Every night for 3 to 4 hours(9pm to midnight mst)and sporadically during the day.
What you expect from this guild: Friendly and active. I am looking for a group that helps others with builds and gear assessment. I am looking to help and be helped in theory crafting, especially with all the changes coming.

Although I play a ton, I consider myself casual due to the way I approach gaming. I play for fun, that is all.

Thanks!
In-Game Name: Sid_the_Ravager

How often you play: 15-20 hours a week on average. Usually 20-30 per week at the beginning of a league.

What you expect from this guild: Comradery, forged in crucible of battle. Wraeclast is a lonely place to wander by oneself.
Invites sent
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato
In-Game Name: Marianna_the_Bow_Maiden

How often you play: couple hours a day, more when new leagues start

What you expect from this guild: Been playing off and on since open beta. While I mainly play solo, would be nice to have some people to chat with. Maybe party a bit sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info