Arcane and Vampiric Armour Pack Weekend Sales

I'm calling it now. The seventh master is an explorer who lets you modify your maps. Her missions involve treasure hunts that lead to secret rooms full of loot. I could be totally wrong but I think that would be awesome.
Well, now there is more to look forward to on the reveal of the final master!
i bet the final master is the grandmaster, master of masters.
Nice. Was hoping to pick this one up on sale, and while I wish it was discounted just a little bit more, I'm not going to complain too much. That said...Chris...pretty please...microtransaction tab organization? I wanna move stuff around in those. ><
Premium stashtabs sale PLEASE.... need more space for all my swag.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Xadrim wrote:
Will there be another discount weekend/day for the stash tabs?
Wanna buy the premium ones, yo!

Nope, this is the armour set weekend.

Note: I'm still upset (translate as pissed off) that GGG changed newly purchased stash tabs as CONVERTED read-only instead of ADDED new tabs. I'm pissed off over that change (really pissed that GGG tried to pass it off as a "convenience" feature) forever and that I'll never ever buy another stash tab bundle until it gets fixed (put back the way it used to be). It's bad enough that I have to put up with BS in real life. I don't need that from my entertainment software. Just because other game companies make coding changes that ruin a game "feature" doesn't give GGG justification for doing it. Two wrongs do not make a right!

Damn it GGG, I want to ADD more stash tabs to my Standard League stash!!!

Note 2: And no, the "free-to play" on PoE is also not a valid argument for doing it. Please no trolls of "you don't have to play PoE is you don't like it" or any other such BS lame troll responses. I've been in Wraeclast since CB times and me and my kiwi pet have seen a lot of exiles come and go. I've weathered all kinds of storms and am still riding the PoE merry-go-round. I'll probably never ever catch the brass ring (get a build to level 100) and I'm fine with that (no need to change PoE to get XP faster at the higher levels) so I'm a PoE loyalist. But at least GGG should have the decency to be straight up honest with changes.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 16, 2014, 12:11:44 PM
Dats why i'm playing leagues, noneed worrie about tabs xD
"
nuub wrote:
Dats why i'm playing leagues, noneed worrie about tabs xD

Yes, in the new 3 month leagues I won't ever worry about stash space as all my tabs are empty. But all the currency and orbs I've horded and are now in standard leagues are now going to be of use with the new crafting so keeping my read-only tabs as read-only and get new tabs added is a big deal to me. We never know when GGG adds new content what items will suddenly be of value so for me to keep whatever I want for as long as I want to stay on the PoE merry-go-round is important to me even if you think I'm crazy.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
DarkClover wrote:
How many days?? What do mean. We are running out of time!

August 19th is the last Master release date.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Chris wrote:
"
KillerMuppet wrote:
"
Xadrim wrote:
Will there be another discount weekend/day for the stash tabs?
Wanna buy the premium ones, yo!

+1 :)

New player, started in the last fortnight, stash is chockers, and figured stash tabs have been on-sale every second weekend for months, so today is the day!! ..... and its armour :)

Several people recently have said "every second weekend", but we don't do them two weeks apart. That'd be too frequently.

This year there've been two 2 week intervals; all the rest have been 3 weeks apart.

August 2
July 10 - only 2 weeks
May 31
may 10
April 19
Mar 29
Mar 8
Feb 15 - only 2 weeks.
Feb 1
Jan 11

Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info