[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

Been playing this since the start of talisman sc and am loving every second of it. Mostly tearing thru t7-t10 maps atm trying to get few more lvls. Build is very budget friendl. Few things I'd like to add:

1. If you're playing solo, you don't need the extra 3 frenzy charges. With 3 power charges and unholy, I have about 120k. Too lazy to use rage most of the time.

2. You don't need MS on boots, but a lot of the t7-t10 maps are in close quarters, which makes whirling blade difficult. I decided to get 30MS boots just for convenience. It's a lot better for picking up loot as well.

3. You need Taste of Hate. Too many things can one shot you in the higher maps.
Hi, loving your build.

I'm just wondering, what did you change exactly postpatch today? Looking around and cant seem to find any change.
"
qqusai wrote:
Hi, loving your build.

I'm just wondering, what did you change exactly postpatch today? Looking around and cant seem to find any change.

Since the Blasphemy AoE is very small even at lvl 20, it is not suited to consistantly generate PC. Therefore we go once again back to using PCoC in our main attack and move Fortify back to our movement skills. While offensive curses are of limited use for us due to our insane attack AoE, defensive curses are still are very good candidate for aurafying. Combining Blasphemy with Enfeeble gives us higher damage mitigation than the previously used Fortify and is more reliable than any CwDt setup.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Bloodrage - enhance - ice golem, whats the fourth? I assume increased duration?

What levels do you get cwdt and and IC to before you stop lvling them? as high as you can with the strength you have?
Last edited by Lazermon on Jan 4, 2016, 8:11:23 AM
"
Lazermon wrote:

What levels do you get cwdt and and IC to before you stop lvling them? as high as you can with the strength you have?

That's a typo in his build. Since you can only have a total of 3 4L gems, that one is supposed to be 3L but the 4 in that line is a typo.

I personally keep CWDT to a level where the damage taken is about 40% or so of my HP but this might not be the best thing to do (I'm still very new to this game).

Also, the starting part of the below quote is not relevant anymore because of the change that was made to the skill gem setup.

"
Strategy for bossfights:
Replace Assassin's Mark with Enfeeble, since its charge generation mechanic is pretty useless in Bossfights and swap the inc. AoE gem with PCoC to stay at 95% crit.

Last edited by qqusai on Jan 4, 2016, 8:49:24 AM
Spoiler
"
qqusai wrote:
"
Lazermon wrote:

That's a typo in his build. Since you can only have a total of 3 4L gems, that one is supposed to be 3L but the 4 in that line is a typo.

Also, the starting part of the below quote is not relevant anymore because of the change that was made to the skill gem setup.

"
Strategy for bossfights:
Replace Assassin's Mark with Enfeeble, since its charge generation mechanic is pretty useless in Bossfights and swap the inc. AoE gem with PCoC to stay at 95% crit.

Thanks for pointing that out! The 4L was indeed a typo and the AM-Enfeeble exchnage for bossfights was a relic of the 2.1 prepatch version of the build.
fixed a mistake regarding the stun formula
Last edited by candoerfer on Jan 6, 2016, 2:13:59 PM
Man, this build is insane. Open or linear maps are crazy fast once you use vaal reave. I'm currently sitting on 41k dps (with 4 power and 4 frenzy charges), 48k with Atziri's promise.

Thanks for the guide!!

Still have to get good jewels and that Taste of hate (haha, right... and atziri's acuity... add more laughs). Mind if i ask you what is your flask setup?

I still have to figure out how to best use Atziri's promise and Vaal Haste (had one drop some days ago, lucky me).

I want do upgrade my dagger, but I find not a good enough one on Talisman. :( The Ambusher I'm using right now cost me like 4chaos (got it really cheap).

Regarding jewels, does "increased area damage" affect Reave?
"
Froz1984 wrote:
Man, this build is insane. Open or linear maps are crazy fast once you use vaal reave. I'm currently sitting on 41k dps (with 4 power and 4 frenzy charges), 48k with Atziri's promise.

Thanks for the guide!!

Still have to get good jewels and that Taste of hate (haha, right... and atziri's acuity... add more laughs).
While those items certainly make the build stronger, they are by no means required to be endgame viable.

"
Froz1984 wrote:
Mind if i ask you what is your flask setup?

Antibleed Saturated HP, Antifreeze Instapot HP, Curseremoval MS, Atziri's Promise, ToH

"
Froz1984 wrote:
I still have to figure out how to best use Atziri's promise and Vaal Haste (had one drop some days ago, lucky me).

I want do upgrade my dagger, but I find not a good enough one on Talisman. :( The Ambusher I'm using right now cost me like 4chaos (got it really cheap).

Regarding jewels, does "increased area damage" affect Reave?

Reave is indeed affected by area damage mods.
Hiho, love your build but now i get stuck at atziri cant get her down :(

Equip:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAAYAXgOHBLEFLQW1CC4McwzyDY0N0Q5IEdUV9ha_GY4brSP2JP0mlSoLLOEwcTB8N9Q4ljpCPs9DMUcGR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b1V5daGluvXfJgQWHiYnlirGNDY3BlTWqMbIxwUnTtdf17FH11feOA4YRvhNmHdonTjDaNfY2_joqVZpfQnaqi2aOKpcusZrDYsbO0xbcXuT69Nr3mvqfC7MMzyBTTftQj1ljYdtrB227b592o4l7i1eOE45_nVO0_7UHtg-4O8uH1b_zF_rr_3g==?accountName=Smokk&characterName=Smokk_DD

Did i miss something? Is Atziri possible with binos? Or should i try to get a high dps dagger ? Thx for your advices

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info