[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

Readded section for leveling progression in the guide.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Amazing Build, and actually quite cheap to gear. I've got myself this gear in Torment.

Spoiler

Think that will last me a while? Also I went with that shield instead as it offered more life, and physical reflect to the enemy. I lose 1% leech but the other stuff seems better to have.

The dagger will be okay til Bino's?
Hey cando,how would you change the skill tree to suit DW more?

Thanks
"
Exrotz wrote:
Amazing Build, and actually quite cheap to gear. I've got myself this gear in Torment.

Spoiler

Think that will last me a while? Also I went with that shield instead as it offered more life, and physical reflect to the enemy. I lose 1% leech but the other stuff seems better to have.

The dagger will be okay til Bino's?

The Dagger is fine. Now that Peranuds got nerfed, Temu's is actually better now. The best option will be probably a rare shield with high EV, since we don't focus on block anymore.

"
Etko wrote:
Hey cando,how would you change the skill tree to suit DW more?

Thanks

I don't think DW is a viable build in poe atm.
What is your thoughts on physical to lightning instead of added fire?
or maybe swap it for something else, cause to me this gives some good damage againts bosses when u shock them.
"
What is your thoughts on physical to lightning instead of added fire?
or maybe swap it for something else, cause to me this gives some good damage againts bosses when u shock them.

I don't use added fire since the effective dmg increase is poor. Contrary to added fire, the physical to lightning gem does not add elemental dmg, but only convert your dmg type. Therefore it is really underwhelming. Apart from the loss in dmg, your leech will be heavily affected as well, since you will deal less physical dmg.
Anyone playing this build in the HC league?
Are these gems correct ?
Last edited by Teh_Kebab on Dec 17, 2014, 5:40:38 PM
You say duel wield is not viable in 1.3 yet there's a huge dps gap between them

For example I have 6000 dps with dual strike and 2200 dps with reave:(

"
Teh_Kebab wrote:
Are these gems correct ?

I am actually using increased AoE instead of Crit Dmg, but this choice depends alot on your gear.

"
tolgadepot wrote:
You say duel wield is not viable in 1.3 yet there's a huge dps gap between them

For example I have 6000 dps with dual strike and 2200 dps with reave:(

The only reason why you have such a huge difference in dmg is because your gear is bad. I had 117k reave DPS, going DW (let alone switching to DS) would instakill me on reflect. So while it would give me more paper DPS, my actual DPS is capped by how much reflect dmg I can take in 1 hit. Since you loose the Life roll of the shield, scaling DS is actually even worse than reave, since you will instagin at lower DPS levels. Oh, did I already mention Reave is AoE while dS is not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info