RIP Ladylike_Muscleman

yes 53k cyclone to 57k and 85 k HS to 91. And i think GGG do shield users too OP not only in pve..I dont quit poe now (i quit it for 3 months when DS2 come), but i need to think about RE my old 1h sword shield build(why i sold my 1h sword, pm me if u have Gale Bane for trade)
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Aug 14, 2014, 12:45:44 PM
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
yes 53k cyclone to 57k and 85 k HS to 91. And i think GGG do shield users too OP not only in pve..I dont quit poe now (i quit it for 3 months when DS2 come), but i need to think about RE my old 1h sword shield build(why i sold my 1h sword, pm me if u have Gale Bane for trade)

I got 72k cyclone but dps isnt my problem after patch(i can live with some less, but not too much..), but life is(with legacy kaoms maybe 6.5k)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
sure , if u take too many dps nods vs hp%
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
"
Jedi_blr wrote:

prepatch i got 9k dps, should we take a 1v1 duel?

edit: Won 2 quite easy so he became mad and started to flame and that I should quit pvp, well as this thread is just for that, we'll see. I'm glad I did stomp on you so hard you got mad, have a nice day sir :)

edit 2: I was noob using immortal call, which was obviously a tactical move duh?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Aug 14, 2014, 1:23:49 PM
At first I was pissed they both removed and nerfed life nodes (I had wished they would have just done one or the other).

But I want to wait until the new patch goes live before I render final judgement.

As of now, I have 195% increased life on the new tree whereas I had 298% increased life on my old build (Tried to keep the pathing as similar as possible). Not totally sure how much life I'll end up with compared to before.

The amusing thing about these changes is that the intention was to reduce the number of life nodes we would have to take to achieve the same amount of life as before. That definitely didn't happen.

"
"
Jedi_blr wrote:

edit: Won 2 quite easy so he became mad and started to flame and that I should quit pvp, well as this thread is just for that, we'll see. I'm glad I did stomp on you so hard you got mad, have a nice day sir :)

edit 2: I was noob using immortal call, which was obviously a tactical move duh?

gg. And if you're not using IC, you're doin it wrong (:
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Aug 14, 2014, 2:08:22 PM
"
Bhaisabh wrote:
At first I was pissed they both removed and nerfed life nodes (I had wished they would have just done one or the other).

But I want to wait until the new patch goes live before I render final judgement.

As of now, I have 195% increased life on the new tree whereas I had 298% increased life on my old build (Tried to keep the pathing as similar as possible). Not totally sure how much life I'll end up with compared to before.

The amusing thing about these changes is that the intention was to reduce the number of life nodes we would have to take to achieve the same amount of life as before. That definitely isn't happen.

"
"
Jedi_blr wrote:

gg. And if you're not using IC, you're doin it wrong (:

Yeah seems like us kaom's users are getting a bit fucked, but we'll see but dont think it will be near as good, and unless you're sword(being axe-user myself) this might be very hard to pull off

And thanks, yeah ikr, ic is a tactic to use melee builds, isnt it? :)
I use IC all the time but not like we need vs phys pvper , dont fight 3 months (play DS2 alot)and after some practise we see what i can do) . But old tree was on 265% , now il do 205%(1.2) and - 55% by nods compensate me by 380+ pure hp , i dont lost any ( but this is on paper builder) , the only one loss is + max res on map, but this is for pve , and - 15% (to me) block pen. So i w8ing for 1.2 and may be do my old 1h sword build like i say .
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
i just hope the life nerf is not so hard ...
I lose 2.3k life on my ranger with the new update. And this is with all life nodes available to me.
"
I lose 2.3k life on my ranger with the new update. And this is with all life nodes available to me.

I gave up alot of damage for more hp, yet 2.6k hp loss and a very high dps loss and no acro, rip 2h cyclone(atleast axe, though I was the only one using axe)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info