RIP Ladylike_Muscleman

This is probably the last some of you may see of me, i might add my gear and skill tree later, have not yet decided
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
This is probably the last some of you may see of me, i might add my gear and skill tree later, have not yet decided

Care to go in more detail? Is it personal or because of the new changes? And if it is the changes, can you explain what is getting you frustrated?
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
"

Care to go in more detail? Is it personal or because of the new changes? And if it is the changes, can you explain what is getting you frustrated?

-2H Axe Cycloner

Massive life loss
Reduced node %, some nodes were removed like runed cleaver

With the new tree it seems like I'll end up at around 6500hp with legacy kaoms, and if I want acrobatics around 5800, as a 2handed that's not enough
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

-2H Axe Cycloner

Massive life loss

With the new tree it seems like I'll end up at around 6500hp with legacy kaoms, and if I want acrobatics around 5800, as a 2handed that's not enough

Won't a lot of these changes effect everyone though, especially life based builds?

Did you factor in the significant boost to the base life increase per level?
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"

-2H Axe Cycloner

Massive life loss

Won't a lot of these changes effect everyone though, especially life based builds?

Did you factor in the significant boost to the base life increase per level?

The life/level isnt enough to compensate for the lack of nodes/nerf of nodes. It's better when you aren't gear, but as you as you include any flat life on gear, the old tree would be so much better(not just based of kaoms). I know many 2h users that arent going to play their build anymore due to this, 6k hp as 2h isnt viable at all
i am 2h , and i dont lost any hp , was 8700 on pvp and after 1.2 8702 so i use eva /dodge build in pve pvp. dps is up on 4 k , but i lost +max res nods and this is deadly in pve, and i lost 5% block red (use only 2 nods on ranger)and 10% on gem so i lost 15% block red , hmm ...And one more, we need to w8 info about mana coast of skill gems and support.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Aug 14, 2014, 12:19:53 PM
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
i am 2h , and i dont lost any hp , was 8700 on pvp and after 1.2 8702 so i use eva /dodge build in pve pvp. dps is up on 4 k , but i lost +max res nods and this is deadly in pve, and i lost 5% block red (use only 2 nods on ranger)and 10% on gem so i lost 15% block red , hmm ...

Ah you're sword, also I never saw you in pvp
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
i am 2h , and i dont lost any hp , was 8700 on pvp and after 1.2 8702 so i use eva /dodge build in pve pvp. dps is up on 4 k , but i lost +max res nods and this is deadly in pve, and i lost 5% block red (use only 2 nods on ranger)and 10% on gem so i lost 15% block red , hmm ...And one more, we need to w8 info about mana coast of skill gems and support.

4k dps on 2h sword? that's really low
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
"
Dullahan987 wrote:
"
Jedi_blr wrote:

4k dps on 2h sword? that's really low

I think he meant he increased his total dps by 4000
i think i am the last one who use 2h phys on pvp and high end pve , after mullahul,google gone from game , and i never see u too .
100lvl mele pvp QUIT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info