v1.2!! OMG...ARC-15%....Ice Spear+87% !?

"
GGprime wrote:
I didn´t play for several months now but I used to play 2h spectral throw, watch should I switch for now? I´m rly not into the game anymore :-/.

Then you should probably shift game and not skill!
Ice Spear is still bad
"
BeRse wrote:
Ice Spear is still bad

Guess depends on the use
Cleave now has 100% Damage effectiveness, and 65% damage effectiveness while dual wielding. Not sure about the mana costs.
What a bullshit, now I can throw away my dual arc totem build. I am getting tired of getting destroyed all my standard league builds. Can you please stop or at least try to reduce this constantly mass destruction of builds after every patch? Seriously thats annoying as fuck.

PS: And no, I was not using Arc beacuse it was soo powerfull, I made this build long time before the old arc buff.
Last edited by Afura on Aug 14, 2014, 1:25:33 PM
So, the OP spells lose some DPS, probably balanced by new nodes/crafting gear, and bad skills get buffs. Good!
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Celerfot wrote:
Cleave now has 100% Damage effectiveness, and 65% damage effectiveness while dual wielding. Not sure about the mana costs.

If this is true, then dual-wielding cleave is viable again.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Ice spear was already super risky vs reflect, so I'm kinda scared to use it when the damage is nearly doubled.
IGN- FrOArrow
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
Ice spear was already super risky vs reflect, so I'm kinda scared to use it when the damage is nearly doubled.

Coupled with the removal of ele adaptation and apparent lower HP, i guess reflect will become even more dangerous :(
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Afura wrote:
What a bullshit, now I can throw away my dual arc totem build. I am getting tired of getting destroyed all my standard league builds. Can you please stop or at least try to reduce this constantly mass destruction of builds after every patch? Seriously thats annoying as fuck.

PS: And no, I was not using Arc beacuse it was soo powerfull, I made this build long time before the old arc buff.

Then it will probably be at least as powerful as it originally was, so stop crying. It's not like a single nerf automatically makes a build go from overpowered to garbage. At least try the damn patch before making bullshit assumptions like this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info