v1.2!! OMG...ARC-15%....Ice Spear+87% !?

Pretty lame 'buff' to ice nova

It seems that two most useless skills: ice nova and sweep got smallest buff. Back to dust collecting then

Ice nova is so bad that lvl18 gem in a 5 link with cold crit tree spell echo and conc effect has issues clearing docks

5% more dmg wont change that
can anyone post a lvlup ice shot to see if it increase in mana cost
Anyone seen a Cold Snap?
Has Lightning Trap been buffed? Does it have 5% crit chance like the rest of the lightning spells?
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
Anyone seen a Cold Snap?

Damage increased, freeze chance lowered.
"
Lacceh wrote:
Some ppl have been asking about Ice Nova.
Seems to have received a slight dmg buff.

lvl 10 gem:
Spoiler

Compare with wiki http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ice_Nova

Pretty disappointing :/
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Any news about ligtning strike mana cost? Can someone check it?
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Spoiler
"
Alhoon wrote:

Gets a 5% increase in effective damage, but gets a 10% decrease in freezing mobs. GGG really wants us to get out of RT. I hope GH gets a slight increase in physical damage as well to make up for the loss of freeze chance. >_<

Huh, did it change? Thought GH starts at 15% chance to freeze and increases that through leveling?
plzerino show leveled sweep bonus phys per level (hopefully got increased from 3% to 4).

also wanna know if base attack speed of sweep got changed to match wapeon speed like ground slam. thanks for ur work. I love u :D
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:

Huh, did it change? Thought GH starts at 15% chance to freeze and increases that through leveling?

A mistake on my part, the gem went over my head. lol

But yea, the base damage got boosted by 5% and the mana cost went down from 11 to 9, the rest remains unchanged.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 16, 2014, 11:29:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info