Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters Trailer

Lookin' good!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
And again, great job. I still think the 20+ days of hyping the content is just way too much, but so far great job.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Congratulations for this trailer, especially the last leap slam on Brutus... epic!

I can't wait anymore to discover everything you will add in this expansion :)
"
Charan wrote:
Yet again pointing out that Chris made this post at stupid o'clock NZ time. There is no overstating his devotion.

QFT

Nine days of torture left!
Enough feeding us with trailers, these are some of the longest 20 days in my life.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Really good trailer (except the templar master armor looks somewhat glitched/broken out when zoomed in at one point in the trailer)

For people that have problems:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBaycEZsinI
Last edited by Ragnar119 on Aug 11, 2014, 3:05:39 PM
Soooo sexy.
IGN = EvaBolt
Somehow I feel like I'm going to start playing this game again soon.
Saved
Nice trailer, a lot better than the last one (from Sacrifice of the Vaal)
vaal or no balls
Suprised how much reddit replies to the same subject are more substantial and better quality. Bit oh well, great trailer, that expanding ring of fire look interesting, possibly herald of fire. Ndw bow skill looks awesome, hideout customization is great...

New claw weapons shown again, hope it's not a simple unique. Also, elemental shot finally with the proper gfx!
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info