Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters Trailer

I Expect reveal of master not trailer

"
manigault wrote:
Does anyone else's mind explode when you think about how much you get for FREE?!!

Aint free though, GGG aint doing any charity. A lesser amount people pay for the others "free", witch I, you and many others glady do, but nothing is free.
"
neorich wrote:

If my maths is correct you should be happy in about 3-4 hours time. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
neorich wrote:

If my maths is correct you should be happy in about 3-4 hours time. :-)

I thought NZ is like 10 hours ahead of EU and even more of NA?

If I remember correctly the last reveals of the masters all came in the morning around here.
Last edited by fadekill on Aug 12, 2014, 9:51:16 AM
Chris said on reddit it would be posted "in about 9 hours" around 6 hours ago.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:

Sweeeet!

GGG teasing us by omitting the time zone.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype my eyes and my mind just got blown!!!!
"
obadonke wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:

Sweeeet!

GGG teasing us.

FTFY.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Can't wait to try the crafting station, I am dreading the Player made exiles in Grandmaster map though...
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
"
Hyaon wrote:
Can't wait to try the crafting station, I am dreading the Player made exiles in Grandmaster map though...

Speaking of which, if rumors are correct, there will be a map crafting station too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info