Low Level PVP Dueling video

now thats what im talking about. GREAT vid!
high level gameplay between 2 players, skillful, entertaining, no conversion trap(best part lol) and freaking intense! lots of close matches. great video showcasing LLD. you could even make it a promotional kind of thing if you edit out the idle part in town and slap some music on. 10/10 would watch again.
ok now go make some more vids, i got a little taste of it and now i want more!

p.s @lordsidro we got some unfinished business buddy!
I'd also like to point out that this video is a good example of movement options for casters. A lot of people are defending conversion trap debate by saying that is the only way casters deal with melee.

However this video shows how to deal with melee. Also spell caster buffs are coming so both together means that you can expect casters to struggle way less with melee.
IGN: @GreenDude
One of the few people who know how to make casters. Take notes casters, pillow pants is showing you how it's done.
10/10 video
Thanks everyone. I'll put a little more effort toward production quality next time. I'll try recording local instead of just recording my stream, also music would be a good idea.

"
Oats_PT wrote:
One of the few people who know how to make casters. Take notes casters, pillow pants is showing you how it's done.
10/10 video

thanks beastmode<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info