Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

I want the Grandmaster Armour Pack, but the Supporter pack is so expensive, will that be available on MTX?
"
Sorbetero wrote:
I want the Grandmaster Armour Pack, but the Supporter pack is so expensive, will that be available on MTX?

No. These are exclusive customisations to each pack, just as with the weapon effects from the Open Beta support packs and the Back Attachments/Portals from Release support packs.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
What happens if you buy a pack and the Microtransaction tab gets full half way through?
Do you get the items later, or does it add another Tabb automatically?
The latter. :)
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
No idea they were out this soon, but im glad!

Look great for sure, thanks GGG for the great game.
Steam: teemu92
"
Charan wrote:
The latter. :)

As if you would know?!?

;-)

Just a little OT:
The scion in the Master pack picture looks VERY outa here. I can't decide between alcohol or THX, or a combination of both ;-)
The Grandmaster Hall map is a great idea, and will surely be a great challenge!
Good that it's going to be a common unique.
And nice packs, might get me one this time - not GM though, don't have that much money :-(

Now more teasers about FM and Beyond !!!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Oh my God! It looks gorgeous!
Pity that on apprentice helmet we have added those teeth, without it it would look quite acceptable.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Personally feel this round of packs are a bit soon ( you just got rid of the last ones),the contents of the packs are a bit underwhelming (Epeen aside). I get that you wanna hype your game and get money to improve it and I always supported that however I don't think this time it has the same feel where we the community are helping you kickstart the project, I expected something different. I probably will get a pack and eat my hat eventually but I felt obliged to tell you my feelings on this one. You guys are doing a great job but should spend a larger proportion of the MTX money you make on great content rather than designing more MTXs, make some awesome looking uniques that take some epeen back from the heavy mtx buyers as right now in a cool off in your game, massive, draping tenticle wings that block out other players from view and blinding butterfly wings tend to victor. Love you all.
Make Things For Smile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info