Gameplay experience for shortsighted people.

"
andkamen wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:
Where the hell are the tentacle miscreations' ????

U forgot those pal!

mmm true, you forgot the titty bitches

Added, plus a few more.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Signed, this is good for everyone, not just the visually challenged.
Hahahha Fantastic + 1 to this idea ;)

To be serious for a sec i acytualy do have only 10 % vision in 1 of my eyes. And having the ability to incresse font size is always a very welcome adition in any game for me. I know it's a pain in the ass for devs but it sure is nice.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I'll also argue that marceus the defaced from act 3 marketplace doesnt have a large enough ...spear
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
I'll also argue that marceus the defaced from act 3 marketplace doesnt have a large enough ...spear

I could argue it's big enough, but who am i to judge right?
Added.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
The missus tells me she's fond of Silk's butt. =^[.]^=

Does the missus want it bigger though?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
giff more plz, +1
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
No thank you.
i think i can hear pussy drying up.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
-1: Make ass bigger not tits
"
-Marceus's spear.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info