[Oddball/experimental]The Raging CoC - 50 Raging Spirits - 3:12 gorge clear - 450k DPS?!

"
I've been doing this with Dagger and shield for a bit.

I'm still working on a 1.2 tree (I'm thinking of something like this - this is for dagger+shield)

As for running this with a 6L (tabula or other), Molten - Multi - GMP - CoC - SRS - Minion Damage could work. or Molten - Multi - FA - CoC - SRS - Melee Phys. This would need some testing. It will be significantly inferior to the corrupted BoR version, although that's not a surprise to anyone I guess.
.................The Masochist Reaver

Hi, PepprmintButler
I'm trying your dagger/shield build. Looking nice. But with a Shadow (now is 74 lvl), 6L chest:

and dagger:

Now the SRS gem is lvl 16 (approx 1/2 low spirit stats, if compare with lvl 20), but i have a time to go up. I'm using lightning strike...and i think LS is more safe to got a spirits via crit in a distance. And LMP (now training GMP quality 20). My critical chance is 60%, life is 3000, ES 400, etc.

Good luck with your nice build!

Afther the buzzsaw nerf i was looking for a new scion build. When i saw this build it looked so fun that i want to use it my self. Afther 2 week i finaly got a CoC BoR with the right colors. It cost 5 ex and i think thats prety cheap. But i got a question, what auras are good for damage? Im using wrath and anger linked to generosity.
have u tried reave?
it's a ae skill so u could skip gmp for add fire..
"
nicoG2 wrote:
have u tried reave?
it's a ae skill so u could skip gmp for add fire..

Wel the reason to use molten strike and GMP is to get the most hits per second.
Because you summon a spirit for each crit and you gain healt each hit.

And Most of your dps coms from your spirits not your attack.
Last edited by DutchWarbandit on Oct 13, 2014, 2:34:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info