Skyforth's Free Starter pack for new players

Thanks so much!
Hi,
i recently decided to give the game a try again (made it up to lvl 5 before and decided to quit because the game was too complicated.

so after reading a bit it made the game more accesible and way more enjoyable,
im currently lvl 22 on my duelist (which i know will probably suck for end game since i didn't really followed any build)...so anything for duelist, or witch will be my second character would be awesome

any items and/or help will be appreciated.
im currently lvl 22 but i will be 25 really soon.
IGN: Revrak

Thanks!
Last edited by Revrak on Aug 5, 2014, 12:23:21 AM
so fast!,
thanks a lot!

nice guy/10
I'm a new player and I'd love some help. The link you posted to the videos was already very helpful. I'll try to contact you in game when you aren't busy.

In game name = Pamoya
Last edited by Pamoya on Aug 5, 2014, 12:59:22 AM
i am new to the game, almost a month now, and would appreciate some help.

ign: CherryDingleBerry
Add me to friends list so when i come on we can do it quick. I'm quite busy today sorry.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I'm right on the edge of your qualifications. I just hit 59 this morning, and will have an account for 1 month on Thursday. I've recently spent most of my Chaos to buy a chest and a weapon for my ground slam maurauder, any help would be great. I'll add you in game if you feel like I could benefit, or qualify.
Yo Kaiser,
you are doing a great job..
I have some items i want to give you so you can distrubute in standart that my dead hc chars items.
Added you ingame waiting you to come online
Kais I will check if I got something to give away when I'm home(still 1w) though think I gave most 5ls out, not sure if I gave the 6l already..(on phone and shitty Wifi) so don't feel like loading 50tabs
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info