Trying to beat the harsh economy, take a look please. Updated prices

Will trade my 5-link maul for 5-link chest (str)
dang just found out that my stuff doenst show on poe.xyz.
up
up
up
up we go
up
I met a true gamer ingame tonight. Was just about to log off when i saw his tell. Telling this story because every online game needs heroes and good willing ppl like Him was. His name was Dohja. He took the time to teach me, casual self-found semi bad PoE player how the Wraeclast should roll. He let me taste that uberness that this game holds and lives from. Good and friendly players without any need to scam, hazzle, mock, ridicule etc other players. I was flabbergasted. Been playing online games for about 12 years and this kind of kindness is hard to come by. I never held any noice ingame just played and tryed to come by as a loner. Gearing up as i kill and get some decent upgrades, hoping for that big drop that lets me take even a small upperhand in this harsh standard league economy. Well let me say this. That big drop wasnt mirror etc. It was Player named Dohja. He checked my gear, my attitude, my will to pass good things forwards in PoE. Out of the blue he stacked my inventory with items i needed to progress in my chosen build that i took for templar forums. Grinded till level 75 as self-found and was about to hit the wall with maps and end-game stuff. He took my gaming to whole another level. I have nothing but gratitude towards Him and maybe this story inspires all players to enjoy this great game more and mostly of all remember that theres good people around. In this case He was a almighty hardcore PoEnist that made a difference, for me and lets hope for you also my fellow exile?

Last edited by Wolferlmm on Aug 31, 2014, 3:59:22 PM
Up for the cause

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info