Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Guess I'll have to wait this one out.

Or did they fix the bug already where your remove-only tabs would automatically be transferred to the new tabs?
Sweet!!! was waiting to buy some more tabs
"
PitzerMike wrote:

Or did they fix the bug already where your remove-only tabs would automatically be transferred to the new tabs?

Not a bug, so either a) know your facts, or b) stop the passive aggressive crap.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
It's b) but I won't stop, so don't tell me to.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
PitzerMike wrote:

Not a bug, so either a) know your facts, or b) stop the passive aggressive crap.

The guy was mistaken, so either a) don't be a jerk or b) don't be a jerk
Team Won
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
My poor wallet...

ur poor wallet what? what u keep in these 100 stash tabs? white items? i can understand 1 tab for gems, 1 for currency, 1-10 for sellable rares, 1 for chaos recipe sets. but why would u ( i mean alot of other ppl, maybe u too) buy stash bundles every in every sale?? that make no sense ... :|||
no wonder ur wallets are empty (poor) ...
i could support ggg whenever i can but there is no sense to force myself to it and later cry about my POOR WALLET...
XDDD
id give u archivement for it, let whole PoE comunity hear how much u spent for stash tabs.

P.S.
there are stash sales too often last time. its just too often. GGG, u give stash bundles sale like once per 2 weeks while i didnt see some mtx sales for last 2 months or more. thats just sad.
IGN: UbogiMurarz
Last edited by adi00000 on Aug 2, 2014, 3:39:39 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:
Be nice if you could have a regular MTX daily deal when you do these too. It's getting to be a bit of a bummer with so many mtxs out there I would love to snag on sale and losing weekends all the time to stash tab bundle deals. I'm sure they're huge money makers, hence keep doing them, but keep the mtx rotation coming. Clarity and Black Hole Portal!

This. Moose outfit (since i missed last time:( ) and butterfly footprint and wep effect pls.
Chris, i gotta ask you. Will we ever get char slot bundles?

Im sick of stash tab bundles being on sale all the time. I dont need more stash space i need more char slots and its unfair to have bundles for the stash but not for chars.
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
PitzerMike wrote:

The guy was mistaken, so either a) don't be a jerk or b) don't be a jerk

Read both his post history and the post immediately above yours. No he wasn't.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
and there i am, another day waking up in hope to see an ice crown mtx discount... nope, anothe rstashtab bundle promo weekend... we had so many of those this year... eh, silly me
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info