More Forsaken Masters Information

Thanks for the precious insight about the design choices!
The new gameplay mechanics seem interesting both for the seasoned players and also for the new comers. Not an easy task.
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
Last edited by Bourrinopathe on Aug 1, 2014, 5:01:07 AM
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
1500 fuses...75 inventory slots. Yes, buy more stash tabs, what you weren't buying before? You sure as hell have to now, with unique item vendors and crazy orb costs, unless you want to gimp yourself even more. No ptw at all, nope.

lol p2w, just make a new account that comes with 4 stash tabs free, also like 24? character slots. You are free to make as many as you want. If you choose to not support the people who provide you with entertainment/are poor. Do what you have to do. The rest of use who actually have jobs, don't mind paying 10 bucks to NOT have to make mules. glhf
IGN - RustyCannon
amazing news. thx!
I'm really interested in the 5-link price.
I hope this is in the range of my possibilities now.
Last edited by Lord_Zeto on Aug 1, 2014, 5:12:36 AM
I hope my question wasn't asked before.

Can I add a new vendor Mod to an Item which already has the full amount of mods?
I want my undead hand pet waiting for me at my hideout after a long day of grinding for some extra 'after work pleasures'. :P
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Strampi5 wrote:
I hope my question wasn't asked before.

Can I add a new vendor Mod to an Item which already has the full amount of mods?

6 mods will still be the max.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Dajmstrut wrote:
"
Fatto wrote:
"
Dajmstrut wrote:
1500 fuses for doing a 6l? I fear I didn't read that wrong. That's 25 exalted at 1:2 1:30. Still unobtainable. More currency than I've made in all of my PoE, starting from very early open beta...

Me too. I started the first day of the open beta and I have never had anywhere near that much currency.

I understand that making it lots cheaper would kill current items in Standard, but on the other hand I couldn't care less about that...

I was happy about the craft changes. Well, I still am, but I guess 6L self-founded is still out of reach to me.

I'm playing since early closed beta, I got max 4 exalted, all leagues and chars included. With other currencies I might rise up to 8, maybe 10. 6L is still unreachable for non hardcore gamers, bought or crafted.
"
Pulsahr wrote:

I'm playing since early closed beta, I got max 4 exalted, all leagues and chars included. With other currencies I might rise up to 8, maybe 10. 6L is still unreachable for non hardcore gamers, bought or crafted.

You can easily farm 1 alt per minute. That would mean 200 hours to get 1500 fusings needed for 6-l. It is reasonable.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Great, great, bla, bla, bla......when are you going to fix the desync!? I died 10 times just yesterday for desync

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info