Passive tree changes, Will we get to see it before expansion?

I was wondering if we will get to see the Passive Tree changes before the expansion hits.
For the sake of being able to plan out a build before the new 3 month leagues start.

If we have already been informed of this, please direct me to the post.
i couldnt really find an answer to this so i thought id open a thread.
Last edited by Drogarn on Jul 31, 2014, 2:47:06 PM
Doubt it, they haven't done it before (as far as I remember). They certainly will not update their passive tree on the website because when the patch goes live is when the website updates.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
They don't want to give it to is until they are sure it is final. The last few times they were apparently tweaking it right up until the launch.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Yeh i didnt think they would. Id be happpy we just a screenshot of the whole thing tbh. even tho that wont really give me details about nodes that are changed etc.

But yeh i doubt they will.
Wich is somewhat sad because i would love to do some theorycrafting untill the new leagues hit.
Last edited by Drogarn on Jul 31, 2014, 2:38:41 PM
Watch the path of exile podcast episode 10.

Chris mentioned they will be looking into it.

He did not make any promises but he did say he was looking into how this could be done (technical issue's disable this to be done currently)

- give limited access to the alpha passive tree was one line of thought.

- give the passive tree simulator creator's early acces to update there simulators with the passive tree.

But like i mentioned, nothing set in stone, he only mentions this could be an option and they are "considering" it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

- give limited access to the alpha passive tree was one line of thought.

- give the passive tree simulator creator's early acces to update there simulators with the passive tree.

I really hope they do this, seems like nice solutions
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
They gave the info to the poebuilder guy a day or two prior to the last leagues. Assuming it's ready I'm sure something like that will happen again. They can't post it on the website because that page is tied to the game so it can't change until the patch is live.
Last league we had the changes given to us a few hours before the mini-expansion release. It was given to the offline skill calc so we could plan builds before the expansion released. Hopefully we'll have something similar!
"
Hrishi wrote:
Last league we had the changes given to us a few hours before the mini-expansion release. It was given to the offline skill calc so we could plan builds before the expansion released. Hopefully we'll have something similar!

Awesome!
Hopefully they will do this again for the upcoming changes.
Last time they released the tree a couple days early to give people a little time to plan builds. I would really like to have it a week early, since the tree is so complicated, and it can take a while to really understand the new pathing and passives. I'm sure they'll at least give us those two days if not more though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info