What builds are you going to do this coming league?

Oh, I never tried Flame Surge + any burning combo yet.

Might give this also a try. :)
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Oh, I never tried Flame Surge + any burning combo yet.

Might give this also a try. :)

I tried Flame Surge with RF to always have the bonus damage, the damage is fine... for single target.

It has such a long cast time it's not worth it imo, the aoe is also way too low.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Oh, I forgot that I'd love to try a CoD built for a change.

Which means that I'll probably stick to the new non-hardcore league this time. :P
"
Sir_Jamesalot wrote:
I've never done a build before but before I get into this game I'm going to try and plan my character.
evasion / attack speed / critical chance and multiplier / maul

J build test

What do you peeps think?

a crit build is not even worth doing if you can't get the crit chance above 20%.

that's why it's so difficult to make crit builds starting from marauder/duelist area.

you have to travel so far to put together that much crit (you need at least 250% since you will have a very low base crit weapon) that you give up a lot of skill points and end up with too little life.

and it annoys the hell out of me because i want a 2H crit build too.

i think the only thing with even a remote chance of working is a crit staff build. i've seen some theorcrafting for that which looks like it might work.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Sir_Jamesalot wrote:
I've never done a build before but before I get into this game I'm going to try and plan my character.

J build test

What do you peeps think?

a crit build is not even worth doing if you can't get the crit chance above 20%.

that's why it's so difficult to make crit builds starting from marauder/duelist area.

you have to travel so far to put together that much crit (you need at least 250% since you will have a very low base crit weapon) that you give up a lot of skill points and end up with too little life.

i think the only thing with even a remote chance of working is a crit staff build. i've seen some theorcrafting for that which looks like it might work.

Hmm In that case I will do it anyway and hope it gets changed in an update by the time I get half way.
Depends on the new tree and skill changes.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
chimpanzee wrote:
Depends on the new tree and skill changes.
"
Sir_Jamesalot wrote:
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Sir_Jamesalot wrote:

J build test

What do you peeps think?

Hmm In that case I will do it anyway and hope it gets changed in an update by the time I get half way.

i salute you sir. gl.

btw, i have actually tried, with a sword. didn't work. i was using IB and it sure was fun when it did crit, but as i said, even getting the meager amount of crit i had made the build too squishy. at level 76 i was still having trouble in lunaris. that's a really weak build.
I want to go with a spectral throw build because I havent done one yet and it looks good and fun. I love bows, but I feel bows are underwhelming atm and ST looks superior. But I dont know how the passive tree is going to end up yet and other changes might change things around too. I know some high profile poe dudes think there will be buffs to bows so we'll have to see. A bow build would be the best build for me if its buffed in some way.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
2 weeks MF farm piety then pick OP build which will came in 2 weeks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info