Brace Yourselves: Imbalance May Be Coming

"
GreenDude wrote:
you cannot get Tyrannical because it is the highest possible bracket for phys %. Any top bracket for any mod at it's highest ilvl cannot be acquired through vendors. That sounds fair enough for pvers who were concerned it may be OP, but where does that leave us, the LLDers who can now grab an ilvl 36 item and craft top life? top physical damage? anything we unlock?

Whenever you craft a mod onto an item, it adjusts the required level appropriate to the mod. This is exactly the same as how trans/alts/chaos/regal/exa etc. work. Rolling (or crafting) a high-level mod incurs a high level requirement.

Edit: Evidently I misunderstood GreenDude's concern. As a matter of balance, then, I defer to Carl:

"
Qarl wrote:
Our goal is to make it so you easily get pretty good PVP gear, but its not possible to immediately get the best PVP gear. Getting good level 28 gear is a problem for new players. Getting them to where they feel they could win a match is important. We still want a player, once they get into PVP, to still want better gear and not have what they want yet.
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Aug 4, 2014, 12:23:21 AM
Updated my previous post.

Spoiler

"But it was all just a misunderstanding...!"
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Aug 4, 2014, 12:43:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info