Cloud based PoEing?

"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Exorcist901 wrote:
"
ibase wrote:
desync + input lag you sure u want that ?
This! ^

and for some reason my game have more freeze and desync while I am on Steam. Move back to the launcher last night and game performance is much better.

My pc spec can handle BF4 720p in all high so I dont think my pc is the real issue.

That's strange, I don't have those performance issues while playing through Steam.

Do you allow background downloads or install new games while playing PoE through Steam? Installing might explain the freezes and the network drain of downloads might explain the "desync".

Nope, no download while playing. And I have tried the other games and they all run fine. (well, not warframe after their latest big title update but other than that they are run fine.)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
"
geradon wrote:
gaming over streaming services will be the end of gaming as we know it.

why? because it will give distributors total control on: if, when and how long you're allowed to play their game.

they will introduced cheap and as soon as offline gaming is more or less dead, prices will rise to the usual monopoly ripp off prices.

I don't think you understand in-home streaming. the only streaming that occurs is from your desktop to your other devices, so they don't have control of how long you're allowed to play the game.
"
Float wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
gaming over streaming services will be the end of gaming as we know it.

why? because it will give distributors total control on: if, when and how long you're allowed to play their game.

they will introduced cheap and as soon as offline gaming is more or less dead, prices will rise to the usual monopoly ripp off prices.

I don't think you understand in-home streaming. the only streaming that occurs is from your desktop to your other devices, so they don't have control of how long you're allowed to play the game.

as i understood "cloud", it's normally servers outside your home.
but you're right with "steam cloud", it just saves your game's and keyboard-settings on their servers.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info