its addicting

"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:
Sorry to disappoint, but I heard nothing about the possum in the trash when I got home last night.
Guess it wasn't just playing dead.

In Australia, it is a crime to throw out a perfectly good dead marsupial when you could be throwing it on the BBQ (grill). What a wasteful society in you must live in.

Yes. Yes I do.

But without knowing how long the critter had been there, I prefer not to take the risk of food poisoning. Something you Aussies know nothing about as everything you touch is poisonous and are immune to the little things like botulism.
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:
Sorry to disappoint, but I heard nothing about the possum in the trash when I got home last night.

In Australia, it is a crime to throw out a perfectly good dead marsupial when you could be throwing it on the BBQ (grill). What a wasteful society in you must live in.

Yes. Yes I do.

But without knowing how long the critter had been there, I prefer not to take the risk of food poisoning. Something you Aussies know nothing about as everything you touch is poisonous and are immune to the little things like botulism.

First rule of barbecuing: The longer the critter has been dead, the longer you need to grill it. Everything is safe to eat if you grill it long enough.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Everything is safe to eat if you grill it long enough.

Including plutonium? I never know when is my plutonium safe to eat.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"

Depends on the isotope, but plutonium-238 for example should be ready to serve after about 88 years on the grill.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:

Depends on the isotope, but plutonium-238 for example should be ready to serve after about 88 years on the grill.

I heard it's only half done then and I don't like medium raw.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
"
Hardlicker wrote:
Everything is safe to eat if you grill it long enough.

I wouldn't recommend grilling anything that has the power to cook itself.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

always wondered why australians only eat outside (bbqs constantly), is it because your houses are disgusting?
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
I may be going out on a limb here, but I'd guess it's because the smoke from the bbq goes better outside than it does with the inside of the house.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
I can't speak for all of Australia, but some of those houses could use the smoke. If you know what I mean.
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

always wondered why australians only eat outside (bbqs constantly), is it because your houses are disgusting?

Not quite...we don't live in houses in Australia, we still live in caves and the smoke makes the air hard to breathe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info