its addicting

I have to restrain myself from going back to GD. Its like my crack or something. So far I have made through the entire day without going there.

Tomorrow will be a new challenge.

Spoiler
Of course I blame OT. Been a little less than stellar entertainment lately. I also blame Hardlicker, Vakirauta, Lachdanan, VIctorDoom, Xpire, Hermitdragon, Bhavv (thought I forgot about you?) Fire_Kid, Cronk, Spoonnman, and more. The point is I'm am a victim damnit!

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?!?!?!?!?!

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
be the change you want to see to see

Spoiler
and I don't mean another thread with a link from 1936.
Spoiler
ya, im pissed you didn't mention me
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jul 29, 2014, 9:55:10 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
Be the change you want to see to see.

I'm pretty sure that's illegal where I live.

"
Fire_Kid wrote:

I thought I made that clear. I am the victim of you not amusing me enough to the point that I have gone to GD to get my fix.

Spoiler
Jerk.
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
Fire_Kid wrote:

I thought I made that clear. I am the victim of you not amusing me enough to the point that I have gone to GD to get my fix.

Spoiler
Jerk.

WHAT THE FUCK DIDN'T I D-

Oh, wait.

Spoiler
Blame Rotunda, he was supposed to take my place
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Jul 30, 2014, 4:15:11 AM
Rotunda is neither fat or a lesbian. Where is the entertainment in that? And you brought him here!
"
Moonyu wrote:
Rotunda is neither fat or a lesbian. Where is the entertainment in that? And you brought him here!

I'm neither fat nor a lesbian.

WHY AM I FUN?!?!

EDIT:

WHY AM I ENTERTAINING?!?!?!
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Jul 30, 2014, 4:28:02 AM
You were entertaining, but then you had to go and stop posting here so much giving me less to material to make fun of you with. So it's your fault.

Spoiler
I play by my rules. That way, I always win. I_NO could learn an important lesson here, but I doubt it.
Spoiler
I_NO is to blame too, but not as much.
I'm sure my daily life would make one heck of a reality show. Not so much but I'll give you a snapshot of last night's highlight package.

I went to the toilet before turning in and stepped on human shit. My autistic lad must have used the toilet last and "missed" (I don't know how that's even possible). As I didn't bother to turn on the toilet light, I didn't realize until I had walked it through half the house.

It's safe to assume that I was none too happy with my lot in life at that point.

But that experience is still less shitty than the last time I went to GD.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

While not in the shit stepping in category, it was trash day today. I went to the shed I built to house our trash cans and recycling bins.

Inside the trash can was a possum. It looked dead, but they are known for playing dead.

So I dumped the trash on top of it a put it out to the curb. Can't wait to get home tonight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info