New Uniques (Ideas)

AoE on a shield is a good unique item idea to me. It could open up new builds like Fireballers...
But 15% increased AoE isn't a game changer. What about 15% MORE Aoe? Maybe even coupled to +2 base radius of all AoE skills. Such an increase is especially meaningfull for AoE skills with a small AoE base, because it's an absolute increase, not a relative.

The art is nice, beef up those AoE stats a bit and you might get your unique into the game!
Last edited by Soepkieken on Jul 29, 2014, 3:55:18 PM
cool feedback, but anyway, stats were a base idea of course, i was more focused on the art itself, and i doubt i ever get anything made ingame, and its not the reason im doing this, its just pure photoshop fun, but it would sure be fun to see them ingame, soon ill upload a spellcasger spirit shield i made, its a book :D
so what stats you recomend me to put on the shield, and how about some ideas for this ES spellcaster shield-book im doing ? :D
"
Soepkieken wrote:
AoE on a shield is a good unique item idea to me. It could open up new builds like Fireballers...
But 15% increased AoE isn't a game changer. What about 15% MORE Aoe? Maybe even coupled to +2 base radius of all AoE skills. Such an increase is especially meaningfull for AoE skills with a small AoE base, because it's an absolute increase, not a relative.

The art is nice, beef up those AoE stats a bit and you might get your unique into the game!

15% increased AoE is a game changer. Right now there is a total of 52% increased area of effect from the passive skill tree and 69% more area of effect from Concentrated Effect.

If anything, we need much, much more increased area of effect. Not more.
Hey, that art is pretty cool.

But the stats aren't what I expected!

Some silly amount of Light Radius needs to be added! To stick with the theme of the art!
Shmo's Suggestions; Dozen Skills!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
"
wdmshmo wrote:
Hey, that art is pretty cool.

But the stats aren't what I expected!

Some silly amount of Light Radius needs to be added! To stick with the theme of the art!

oh, sounds like a good idea actually
tell me what you think of my sword :D
there's a new shield :D
Last edited by vane1500 on Aug 17, 2014, 5:12:14 PM
well ill be making some more art soon
Cool art
The shield Wall of Pain is too OP in my opinion. I mean .. it's insanely overpowerd ...
Cut down the armour in half, cut down the life in half, reduce the base block chance a bit and you'll have an awesome usable unique that has a place in PoE ( and i actually hope it does one day )
I now that this thread is not about the stats but i felt the urge to mention the OPness :P

Anyway may i make a unique item suggestion ^^
Some D2 mods had a charm that gains stats based on your total monster kill count. I really loved that idea and i've always dreamed of the day when such mechanics will be implemented in PoE. :)

P.S. If anyone from the GGG staff reads this ... please guys .. please do something like this at some point! I'll be eternally grateful!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 11, 2015, 6:25:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info