Hired Mercenaries what do you want for them?

IF they add them, which could be alot of fun

1)Full gearable slots, skills chosen by gems WE Decide
2)Make them able to gotten from any point in the game, however the younger(earlier) they are gotten, they will be stronger at say level 80, then one picked up at level 80
3)make them stay with you, as in, you always get the same merc back, unless you actually choose to get a new one.
4)Make them able to duel, and more so have option for merc ONLY duels.
5)make them NOT STUPID, LOL
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Based on the titles of the mercenaries mentioned in the data mined spoilers thread, I would guess that the purpose of them would not all be fighting for you.

If I had to guess, perhaps early on they fight for you and can improve progress speed, but as you get into later game they provide functions outside of combat (perhaps improving drops?)
I don't want them, however if we must , then . i want them to have accses to the passive tree . and NO gear slots . Last thing i want is another slot to have to fill with gear,Or god forbid many slots.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
mucker wrote:

Resurrect fee that increases each time you pay it, not flat based on level.

...so you want a merc that most people will resurrect 5-6 times and forget because it gets too expensive to use?

No thanks.
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Based on the titles of the mercenaries mentioned in the data mined spoilers thread, I would guess that the purpose of them would not all be fighting for you.

If I had to guess, perhaps early on they fight for you and can improve progress speed, but as you get into later game they provide functions outside of combat (perhaps improving drops?)

link?
well this would be pretty awesome

hope they arent too required tho, so that you can still play without
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
jaredh wrote:
"
mucker wrote:

Resurrect fee that increases each time you pay it, not flat based on level.

...so you want a merc that most people will resurrect 5-6 times and forget because it gets too expensive to use?

No thanks.

Yeah because I gave a start cost and an increase amount right?
I sure hope you use those amazing deductive powers to fight crime.

I want mercs to be something that make the normal game fun but require real investment to keep around once players get in to mapping.
Otherwise they will become mandatory for auras and gem leveling.
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info