Supporter Pack Question

I see on the main page of the website that the "current" supporter packs will end today.

This is a HUGE bummer. I want to buy a supporter pack but I just started a new job today and have to wait until I get my bills caught up.

Are there going to be new supporter packs?

Thanks!
Probably but with different rewards, some of which will never be available again (like Kiwis and rhoas from previous packs)

edit: you might be able to email support and ask for them to "reserve" one for you that you can pay for later. that might not work with the packs going away though :(
Last edited by enigma1406 on Jul 28, 2014, 3:33:03 PM
As the current packs are the third series of packs and GGG needs money, it is highly likely that there will be new packs this year. maybe not right with 1.2 on August 20th, but soon.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
"
enigma1406 wrote:
Probably but with different rewards, some of which will never be available again (like Kiwis and rhoas from previous packs)

edit: you might be able to email support and ask for them to "reserve" one for you that you can pay for later. that might not work with the packs going away though :(

I will email them and see what I can to do get the current champion pack, maybe they can help me. I can pay for it a bit at a time for a few weeks or something.
Yes, as long as you email support BEFORE the packs go away, they will work with you and allow you to set up a payment plan. Once the packs are gone though, they're gone and it's too late.
"
Hodari wrote:
Yes, as long as you email support BEFORE the packs go away, they will work with you and allow you to set up a payment plan. Once the packs are gone though, they're gone and it's too late.

I emailed them a bit ago, I am just waiting for a response.
I just hope they get back to me before its to late lol
"

Since you sent the email before the deadline, GGG will very likely let you work out a payment plan, even if they're late to respond.
"

The email will be time-stamped, so even if they take awhile to respond, they'll (most likely) honor the fact that you contacted them before the packs expire. I'd imagine they might be a little swamped today :)

Edit: That Bunnu ninja...
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Last edited by RulerofAsgard on Jul 28, 2014, 5:36:52 PM
Jessica just responded to me, I am going to work out a deal for the Conqueror Supporter pack.

Thanks guys!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info