BUG: DIED on LOADING SCREEN hardcore mode

Is this normal? I was fighting Piety on act 3 and had ~600hp left and wanted to teleport, clicked on portal and was getting hit on the loading screen and I heard my character die on loading screen and then it disconnected me saying: "You are out of your league".
If no action will be taken then the game is a rather poor one even though it is open-beta, I would still like to get some support. Thanks.
I haven't touched my character since then because of this disgusting bug.
Last edited by Integral on Feb 3, 2013, 3:05:08 PM
BUMP

i died the exact same way on my lvl 29 hardcore marauder.

this is complete crap, GGG bring our chars back to hardcore!!
GO HARD OR GO HOME

Excellz 70 Ranger (HC)
FireyFuckery 30 Templar (HC)
Same happened to my Shadow.
I doubt GGG will ever move anyone back in league. It is open beta so you have expect bugs and problems. I'm sure they are working on it.
If you cant deal with it, play softcore for the next month and try again when its stable.
Eww I died to Piety too on HC but the servers crashed and when I logged in I was dead on my 31 shadow. Just happened no more than 5 mins ago >.<"
i died in similer fashion when i was moving from normal to cruel, the game crashed with MapChunk error message that happens every few maps i load up
Same here, lost count on how many chars i lost in HC from DCs or Loading errors
The same happend to my charakter Xandriania during a map-loading-crash.
The only thing i could do was using alt+F4. After this; she died :(.
This happend in act 3 only but very often.
Crematorium is preferred.

It wasnt the first time.

lg
Last edited by Hauzi on Feb 3, 2013, 6:49:26 PM
Yeah this bug seems to be quite common in Crematorium.
Sad to aknowledge that GGG is just another company who ignores the community. Good luck though
"
Integral wrote:
Sad to aknowledge that GGG is just another company who ignores the community. Good luck though

You don't assume they reply to every post do you?

Same happened to me but tough luck. Give them time and they'll fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info