American Psycho

"
"
FusionReactor wrote:
I find it extremely ironic that your name is right under the title of this thread, "American Psycho". Think about that.

Says the guy who has a grudge on Acti Blizz and posts that stuff here instead of on their forum. :P

You are nothing.
"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
"
FusionReactor wrote:
I find it extremely ironic that your name is right under the title of this thread, "American Psycho". Think about that.

Says the guy who has a grudge on Acti Blizz and posts that stuff here instead of on their forum. :P

You are nothing.

Spoiler
"
Charan wrote:
...lol.

No that i need to justify myself to you,for laughing at me,but you can indeed go and read several analysis over the movie or the book.Or yourself you can start by the very same title,who is american psycho,considering his job what he represents,and how ultimately acts.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
Did you just blame capitalism for insanity and murder???
What world do you live in? Money is the number one reason for war or homicide.
Not so, my good sir. Francis Underwood would like to remind you that power, not money, is the primary motive behind the former, and if you could ever get Charlie Manson to give you a straight answer, I'm confident he'd agree it's also true for the latter. I think both would take great umbrage at you for confusing the two concepts.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 29, 2014, 1:46:02 AM
He was obviously thinking with his pants, now, wasn't he?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Poutsos wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
...lol.

No that i need to justify myself to you,for laughing at me,but you can indeed go and read several analysis over the movie or the book.Or yourself you can start by the very same title,who is american psycho,considering his job what he represents,and how ultimately acts.

LOL.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Problem is that the movie ends earlier than the book.
Also, most people dont read books anymore.
The darkness looms forebodingly...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info