Uber Atziri Capable Builds - 1.1 to 2.0

"
"
goat4dinner wrote:
tommie if you gonna troll people at least get a mic and get on ts ;o)

nah looking forward to seeing a vid m8.

Hen u sukker fit me irl, and you know I don't ts with shrubs

all i understood i think was "you sucker fight me irl and you know i dont teamspeak wit scrubs i think thats what he meant to say
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
too bad havoc doesnt have a better guide on his hvcasual build, I think he said he's going to revisit the build after hardcore 1 month is over...
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
"
goat4dinner wrote:
tommie if you gonna troll people at least get a mic and get on ts ;o)

nah looking forward to seeing a vid m8.

Hen u sukker fit me irl, and you know I don't ts with shrubs

all i understood i think was "you sucker fight me irl and you know i dont teamspeak wit scrubs i think thats what he meant to say

I wasn't serious lol
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Here is a nice clean run with the BeerFlasks build.

Didn't even bother with empowering purities and all that, just regular 95% res all.

Bummer I couldn't do it just like that in HC, worked pretty well when played correctly. Same level of snapshot as in the HC attempt though, don't know what would happen w/o Ondars. Would be at far greater risk vs titty ROA then rain, or 2x spear to face by Atziri.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jul 28, 2014, 11:19:01 PM
Hey guys, i am sorry to go offtopic on your thread but i want to start farming atziri in a hc setting with flameblast and i'd like to pick your brains about the viability of the build :

244% max hp
90% fire light res
83% cold
7k armor
6 endurance charges for trio

Flameblast-empower - echo - faster cast- fire pen - conc effect/leech

Any thoughts/ tips appreciated.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 29, 2014, 8:41:29 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Hey guys, i am sorry to go offtopic on your thread but i want to start farming atziri in a hc setting with flameblast and i'd like to pick your brains about the viability of the build :

244% max hp
90% fire light res
83% cold
7k armor

Trio can largely be mitigated with AA and IC.

If 90% is your max, Vaals are gunna do like ~3k Lasers/Ball lightnings, guaranteed two-shot with shock stacking - your gunna need to increase this.

Same with fire, 90% is unforgiving against the boss herself.

Check out FoxTactics for casters - he increases his max Fire and Light to 108 and 100 respectively.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 29, 2014, 10:40:19 AM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 29, 2014, 1:58:35 PM
"
muir wrote:
Here is a nice clean run with the BeerFlasks build.

Didn't even bother with empowering purities and all that, just regular 95% res all.

Bummer I couldn't do it just like that in HC, worked pretty well when played correctly. Same level of snapshot as in the HC attempt though, don't know what would happen w/o Ondars. Would be at far greater risk vs titty ROA then rain, or 2x spear to face by Atziri.

Pretty sick video, any build that has the potential to take on Uber solo in HC is in my opinion golden regardless of snapshot - it hasn't been done in HC without.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

244% max hp
90% fire light res
83% cold
7k armor

Trio can largely be mitigated with AA and IC.

If 90% is your max, Vaals are gunna do like ~3k Lasers/Ball lightnings, guaranteed two-shot with shock stacking - your gunna need to increase this.

Same with fire, 90% is unforgiving against the boss herself.

Check out FoxTactics for casters - he increases his max Fire and Light to 108 and 100 respectively.

Wtf really? I am talking about regular atziri, not uber. I mentioned 6 charges for IC, i don't think i will be running AA. Also i don't wanna copy someone else's build. This is the best i could come up with on my own.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 29, 2014, 10:50:30 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Wtf really? I am talking about regular atziri, not uber. I mentioned 6 charges for IC, i don't think i will be running AA. Also i don't wanna copy someone else's build. This is the best i could come up with on my own.

Oh rofl... sorry - you posted in an uber atziri thread and I didn't read it carefully.

Yes it's fine provided your reaction speed and movement skills are good :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info