Uber Atziri Capable Builds - 1.1 to 2.0

you can add my build if u like to.

Ci Coe Flicker (>Attack Based Section)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1103279
vid incl. deathless uber + complete guide what's it all about
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Flubbys Windripper Build is missing as well... oh Chundra :D
Its not like its over, there are a lot of Crit Builds, which can do it xD
Both builds added!

Remember to tell me if a different build popped up and I missed it xD

As to the self-cast builds, I'll watch the DD video again and PM the guy =)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
as you posted your 5 cents in flubbys thread, I was thinking, you would have added it ^^
Why is the SRS build marked as budget? It uses a +3 6L staff, which alone is worth far more than the budget criteria.
"
Kelsier0 wrote:
Why is the SRS build marked as budget? It uses a +3 6L staff, which alone is worth far more than the budget criteria.

At the time I made this the +3s used to be a lot lot cheaper, now it's like 60 exalts which is pretty hilarious due to the spec's increasing popularity.

These days the price of build has changed - Can anyone enlighten me as to if a +2 6L is sufficient? That would fall into the 20 ex category.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Nov 25, 2014, 1:40:35 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Traps, Chin Sol, Ice Shot

This one can do Uber too (recorded)
"
drimsan wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Traps, Chin Sol, Ice Shot

This one can do Uber too (recorded)

Could you give me a quick link to the video? Wasn't obvious where it was :P
Today I finally managed to kill the Uber Atziri with my CI reave/viper strike shadow. For mobs, Double Vaal guys and Trio I used reave, Atziri was special, needed some viper strike to take her down. It was my fifth attempt. I failed four time on Rampage, now did it on standard with same gear, just with 2 levels more. Looks like my poor flask management was causing trouble. Should I try to record it because looks like there's already CI reave build? I don't have anything close to mirror gear but I used 6L chest so it's not really budget friendly.
Last edited by Bajagaidestruktori on Nov 25, 2014, 4:55:54 PM
"
Today I finally managed to kill the Uber Atziri with my CI reave/viper strike shadow. For mobs, Double Vaal guys and Trio I used reave, Atziri was special, needed some viper strike to take her down. It was my fifth attempt. I failed four time on Rampage, now did it on standard with same gear, just with 2 levels more. Looks like my poor flask management was causing trouble. Should I try to record it because looks like there's already CI reave build? I don't have anything close to mirror gear but I used 6L chest so it's not really budget friendly.

We already have a CI Reave video but big congratz on your kill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info