Uber Atziri Capable Builds - 1.1 to 2.0

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1067016

life phys crit spectral added!
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
chunda - how about you separate the builds - rampage/standard vs beyond/hardcore - no use of builds with legacy or insane gear that you can't get in a 3month league.

also no use for builds that can easily rip on hc
Last edited by Trevasotilo on Sep 30, 2014, 10:02:18 AM
Think you should add just a straight up life based SRS build to the capable builds.. I run hatred on generosity, haste, clarity and AA. I use a +3 staff, 6L preferably, and killed uber first try in rampage. SRS is pretty strong...
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Trevasotilo wrote:
chunda - how about you separate the builds - rampage/standard vs beyond/hardcore - no use of builds with legacy or insane gear that you can't get in a 3month league.

also no use for builds that can easily rip on hc

Sure, I can do that - been meaning to separate the list into a sort of price range for a while =)

However, the second requirement is kind of hard since after the patch there have been zero kill on HC.
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
Think you should add just a straight up life based SRS build to the capable builds.. I run hatred on generosity, haste, clarity and AA. I use a +3 staff, 6L preferably, and killed uber first try in rampage. SRS is pretty strong...

There's two builds linked, a low-life one and a life one! =)
Budget section added!

Sadly since the rip of the Arc build, there are no easy caster builds that could take down the bitch.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Oct 1, 2014, 2:06:18 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Budget section added!

Sadly since the rip of the Arc build, there are no easy caster builds that could take down the bitch.

Was arc able to kill uber previously?

I had a mean RF Arc witch in ambush, all + level gems and what not.. She was ridiculously tanky, 96 fire ress, 88 lightning, lvl 23 AA, 25k dps.. But I still don't know if she would have been able to kill ubers.. Granted, with the nerf to ele resist (no more ele adaptation), killing uber is going to be A LOT harder..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Farystar wrote:
"
Ouroboros226 wrote:
The real question isnt if you can do uber Atziri.

Its if you can do it on hardcore.

This everyon talks about Atziri runs, but noone posts about HC Atziri kills.

Right?! Everyone puts down people killing uber because it's not in hardcore, yet have they tried themselves...? Doubt it. I think everyone would tune in to someone in beyond trying uber atziri. Even if the dude rips, he would still make a name for himself and it would be good for the game.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Budget section added!

I had a mean RF Arc witch in ambush, all + level gems and what not.. She was ridiculously tanky, 96 fire ress, 88 lightning, lvl 23 AA, 25k dps.. But I still don't know if she would have been able to kill ubers.. Granted, with the nerf to ele resist (no more ele adaptation), killing uber is going to be A LOT harder..

Before the nerf, you could get 108 fire and 100 light with flasks using rise so you were immune, coupled with lightning coil on 100 light the spears did very little damage and it was fairly doable.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Budget section added!

Before the nerf, you could get 108 fire and 100 light with flasks using rise so you were immune, coupled with lightning coil on 100 light the spears did very little damage and it was fairly doable.

It should still be doable

Alphas howl with level 21 PoF and PoL and buff nodes bring your rez to 84%, 99% with flasks since you get both flask buff nodes and inner force so you get 15% to max, then you just grab the +1 max to light and fire from tree since theyre relatively close to each other and bam, youre at 100% rez without having to use the shitty fire rez shield.

You can also do it with a legacy saffels frame and then you wouldnt need to use alphas and get so many aura buff nodes, or a non legacy saffels and a chest/amulet corrupted with +1 max rez

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Oct 1, 2014, 2:52:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info