Legit Level 1 Vaal SOLO 0 Deaths 0 Portals 0 Skill Points. ( 2 Years Ago )

"
darkjoy wrote:
Pohx = attention whore.

;)
I one shot him the first time I played him on my deulist. Very easy fight, I don't know why he is so overhyped. A loud minority I suppose
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Peanutz wrote:
"
ChekMeight wrote:
How do you get that far without leveling at all?

Yeah I would be curious.

If you run all the way to brutus, kill him you'll get almost no EXP. By the time you get to flicker mobs at level 1 if you choose to do so they'll give 1 EXP due to level difference. Same with exploder mobs at mervil. By the time you hit act 2, nothing gives you exp anymore

Oh ok, a mechanic to prevent power leveling. Not sure why I didn't think of that.

edit: I didn't find vaal all that hard either (more like a tard check, don't zerg him and watch his movements and you're fine), but pretty impressive to do it at level 1 and not die atleast once without portaling. Good video.
Last edited by ChekMeight on Feb 3, 2013, 6:01:58 PM
If I said there gonna be some rage trolling would you believe me?
"
Braize wrote:
I one shot him the first time I played him on my deulist. Very easy fight, I don't know why he is so overhyped. A loud minority I suppose

What the hell is a DEULIST. Some kind of a Pokemon? :O

Last edited by Tr3Angel on Feb 3, 2013, 9:31:45 PM
Last edited by akamea on Feb 3, 2013, 9:34:33 PM
Legit.. i find it way more impressive that u got to vaal on lvl1 w/o gettin carried ... thats hard as hell
"
Braize wrote:

One shot "LIKE you took out a gun and Shot him" Cus thats not melee that's mother fucking RANGED

"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAtoL7_XNeg
just cuz i said so

you win Sir... You win.
thats pretty cool even with those uniques i bet it was still tough. Its kinda like those dark souls runs where they beat the game without leveling. also this reminds me of something my old WoW guild leader used to say "Skill will make up for lack of gear long before gear makes up for lack of skill."

edit: Also never had any issues killing that boss either and all I have played are melee toons. Hes not that hard as long as your careful and take your time.
Last edited by hadriker on Feb 3, 2013, 9:46:08 PM
Very cool. Also I didn't know you could equip two unique rings at once. : O

I also like how your stream: links to your youtube and vice versa; that is the true mindblow of this thread.
Last edited by Hybrid897 on Feb 3, 2013, 9:50:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info