August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #1

As GG have said they want more play changing uniques to be found, I'm guessing we have to battle ghosts with cursed items for a chance to drop. Also the "portal" is defiantly a spirit appearing to talk or inhabit the host.
My guess:
This is one of 7 shadowed guys / girls from home page. You release him from cage and he opens a portal to new area. At the end of each, you get a part of smthng. You should find all 7 of those to unlock final boss of this expansion.
Btw, is this fiery thing new totem spell?
"
orionbre wrote:
My guess:
This is one of 7 shadowed guys / girls from home page. You release him from cage and he opens a portal to new area. At the end of each, you get a part of smthng. You should find all 7 of those to unlock final boss of this expansion.

Those on the home page are the legends of past like Hyrri.
The duelist has curved swords . curved swords .
"
orionbre wrote:
My guess:

"
orionbre wrote:
My guess:

that sounds new and exciting.
MOAR INFORMATION NAO!
"
IMBAGOLLE wrote:
MOAR INFORMATION NAO!

Soon
tm
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Jul 27, 2014, 3:13:30 PM
in my fantasy i work as a developer at ggg and i can assure you its going to be awesome!
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
The red cloud looking thing i think is a projection of the NPC standing there because if u look closely u can see the markings on his chest that are the same on the red cloud thing. Also there appears to be a totem behind him maybe it's a totem that summons new NPCs? HYPE for side dungeons!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info