PLAYING IN PATH OF EXILE 4k WITHOUT 4K LED TO MY RECOMMENDATION PACH CREATORS OF EXILE

It looks great in 1080p and graphics in full but you can improve the graphics if the graphics engine of PACH OF XILE stop using 4k resolutions without having led the game 4k DAYZ STANDALONE example let me use 4k resolutions having an LED that only accepts 1080p would be good that the creators of pach of exile watch the game to comment here to add this option to PACH oF EXILE resolutions of where I send this message to be read by the creators of PACH oF XILE?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What did you just say?

DansGame
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll-
@Faith_And_Steel
u wot m8 o____o
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
"
jorge22 wrote:
It looks great in 1080p and graphics in full but you can improve the graphics if the graphics engine of PACH OF XILE stop using 4k resolutions without having led the game 4k DAYZ STANDALONE example let me use 4k resolutions having an LED that only accepts 1080p would be good that the creators of pach of exile watch the game to comment here to add this option to PACH oF EXILE resolutions of where I send this message to be read by the creators of PACH oF XILE?

El motor de corriente utilizado por "PathofExile" probablemente no sería capaz de soportar resoluciones de 4k. Creo que hay maneras que usted puede upscale a 4K utilizando herramientas de 3rd parte, pero no he probado ninguno.

Para referencia futura, GoogleTranslate es terrible, que sería mejor escribir en su lengua materna - hay unos altavoces bastante español en el foro.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I looked over your message but... what?. You want to run 4k res through a 1080p monitor?
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
I looked over your message but... what?. You want to run 4k res through a 1080p monitor?

yes
S L O W E R
Cmon hombre, yo hablo espanol... deci otra ves tu idea, asi depronto podemos entender que putas queres..

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Kandamo on Jul 24, 2014, 10:12:12 AM
You can manually change the resolution in the game by editing the My Games\Path of Exile\production_Config.ini here:
"
resolution_height=1080
resolution_width=1920

DayZ has similar settings in its config file.

Documents\DayZ\DayZ.cfg
"

Resolution_W=1920;
Resolution_H=1080;
Render_W=1920;
Render_H=1080;
Last edited by ionface on Jul 24, 2014, 9:54:50 AM
"
"
jorge22 wrote:

El motor de corriente utilizado por "PathofExile" probablemente no sería capaz de soportar resoluciones de 4k. Creo que hay maneras que usted puede upscale a 4K utilizando herramientas de 3rd parte, pero no he probado ninguno.

Para referencia futura, GoogleTranslate es terrible, que sería mejor escribir en su lengua materna - hay unos altavoces bastante español en el foro.

Offtopic : The scary thing about this message was, I could understand the Spanish easier then I could understand the Google translated English, and I never even learnt spanish!!! :)

Ontopic :
Whether the game accepts the settings or not, what benefit could there be to running a game at a resolution higher then the display can accept, surely that would make things look worse because one and a bit pixels would be getting downgraded to one pixel on the display.
Went SSF in Delve and I'm never going back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info