Level 40 Arena Masters

"
tempallo wrote:
pvp population is already low.
pvp population is already splitted into hc and sc.
pvp population is already splitted into 28 and hld pvps.
i dont think its a good idea to split more.

I kind of agree with this post. I dont know why ggg made the arena at lvl 40 when we already have a 28 bracket. they are just splitting the community more.

@firebrand wouldnt lvl 40 pvp turn into a melee/bow puncture fest at the highest gear lvl? I feel like spell casters wont be able to compete unless they go low life. 28 pvp is already dominated by bow puncture/trap builds so i kinda see where youre coming from.
"
john_nova wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:
pvp population is already low.
pvp population is already splitted into hc and sc.
pvp population is already splitted into 28 and hld pvps.
i dont think its a good idea to split more.

I kind of agree with this post. I dont know why ggg made the arena at lvl 40 when we already have a 28 bracket. they are just splitting the community more.

@firebrand wouldnt lvl 40 pvp turn into a melee/bow puncture fest at the highest gear lvl? I feel like spell casters wont be able to compete unless they go low life. 28 pvp is already dominated by bow puncture/trap builds so i kinda see where youre coming from.

I don't really agree with this. Most the people that have a level 40 LLD character already have 3 or 4 level 28 LLD characters, they are just trying out new things. I haven't met anyone yet that only does level 40 pvp and not level 28 pvp too.

I'm still trying to beat this level 40 guy from another guild with my level 28 guy. We used to be fairly even matchup, but he got a huge dps upgrade with a new sword and ive only beat him a couple of times since. it's been good fun though and good practice.

I don't think level 40 will only be dominated by puncture/trap, but I don't think 28 LLD is dominated by that, I see lots of strong builds and players. Level 40 opens up many unique possibilities for builds not available to 28 LLD, such as using CWDT gem, Faster Attacks gem, and other level 31 gems.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Last edited by KimchiGirlx3 on Jul 24, 2014, 11:03:10 PM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
yeah 40 pvp is amazing, there were a few 40 arena pvpers that came over with the ambush merge and me and a friend both have made successful 40 arena pvpers. i feel its better than true LLD because you get skill points from all acts/difficulties and it really opens up alot more as far as skill gems go.

Also your not just limited to the normal sarn arena any more, you can go to cruel and even merciless arena and its really satisfying to kill any lvl 70+ char with a lvl 40.

my 40 arena chars IGN is Bleed_Pig, feel free to pm me if im online and we can duel.

I request a fight when I'm back, you know my build and what to counter :)
Just over 2w
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
yeah 40 pvp is amazing, there were a few 40 arena pvpers that came over with the ambush merge and me and a friend both have made successful 40 arena pvpers. i feel its better than true LLD because you get skill points from all acts/difficulties and it really opens up alot more as far as skill gems go.

Also your not just limited to the normal sarn arena any more, you can go to cruel and even merciless arena and its really satisfying to kill any lvl 70+ char with a lvl 40.

my 40 arena chars IGN is Bleed_Pig, feel free to pm me if im online and we can duel.

I request a fight when I'm back, you know my build and what to counter :)
Just over 2w

umm i think you misunderstood what i said, i didnt mean i could kill any 70+ char. i meant that getting a kill on any 70+ char with a lvl 40 is satisfying. but feel free to make a 40 pvp char that we can actually have a fair match :)
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info