The Countdown to the Next Expansion is On!

Despite what I said about Brutus fight and earned some support for my statements, I'm genuinely excited for upcoming expansion, and whatever changes it might bring I believe you GGG were working hard towards your vision and improved and polished the game beyond our imagination.
I'm looking forward to new microtransactions, opposite genders of classes, new weapons, new skills, new challenges, options to adjust graphics, new trading system. Maybe it won't be Path of Exile as we know it anymore, and that makes me sad already, but new might better, new often is. Hype!
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Last edited by mireklefou on Jul 24, 2014, 4:59:44 AM
Oh crap i have my exams close to that date! This Will be the Second time i won't be able to rush the first days!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Man I hope you guys did an awesome job because I really want to play Poe but it just feels broken right now. <3 GGG
whether the expansion is fun or not makes no difference to me so long as chris does not screw up my perfectly built passive trees again.
What DIABLO III never was is everything Path of Exile is

it is a rock band isn't it?
Is it only me or does this guy on the right exactly look like Garrett from Thief?
Hello I have a question.
"
Redentor wrote:
Is it only me or does this guy on the right exactly look like Garrett from Thief?

THIS! :D
Last edited by Ryouko on Jul 24, 2014, 5:17:03 AM
"
jeonitsoc wrote:
Oh crap i have my exams close to that date! This Will be the Second time i won't be able to rush the first days!

Same... gonna miss out on the first 3 (!) weeks :(
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Don't forget to buff map drops by some 3000%. Should be somewhat decent then.
I had hoped on a snow/ice/cold theme maybe I can keep hoping? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info