Learn how to get shit done right here

"
FusionReactor wrote:

Bah, SunTzu didn't roll a single six link and never had to face desync. He did a pretty nice job of minimizing RNG though.

Army of Concubines as next GGG MTX?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
FusionReactor wrote:

Bah, SunTzu didn't roll a single six link and never had to face desync. He did a pretty nice job of minimizing RNG though.

Army of Concubines as next GGG MTX?

Haha! Good point, but when you're plannin' on doin' some piratin', it helps.

I think Mr. Tzu would have figured out a way to roll that 6L the first try. That mofo was scary smart. As far as desync goes, I think he would have found a way to fix that, too.
NO. He would have let his enemies roll the six link and then trick them into leaving unguarded while chasing after a ghost.
"
Moonyu wrote:
NO. He would have let his enemies roll the six link and then trick them into leaving unguarded while chasing after a ghost.

You're a very wise man, Moon. He would then take that 6L and trade it in for something that fixes the desync. Now shhhh.
"
Moonyu wrote:

He would also get past Twilight Strand, just saying.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
"
Moonyu wrote:

I knew SunTzu. SunTzu was a friend of mine. I sir, am no SunTzu.

Spoiler
Just a spoiler, more along.
My first reaction. What's Art of Warby?

Prefer go rin no sho for most situations though.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
"
Moonyu wrote:

I knew SunTzu. SunTzu was a friend of mine. I sir, am no SunTzu.

Spoiler
Just a spoiler, more along.

your spoiler has a typo. just sayin'
"
FusionReactor wrote:
I think Mr. Tzu would have figured out a way to roll that 6L the first try. That mofo was scary smart. As far as desync goes, I think he would have found a way to fix that, too.

I did a little research and discovered SunTzu did get a six link and almost beat desync. Here is how it went down:

How SunTzu Got His Six Link

Setting: GGG offices brightly lit on a Wednesday night as they are putting the final touches on the next patch.

Sun Tzu (in disguise as Al Volo pizza delivery man) knocks on glass door with one hand while balancing a large stack of pizza boxes with the other hand .

Rhys: Opening the door and taking a deep sniff of the wonderful aroma, "I didn't know you guys delivered."

SunTzu: "We normally don't but one of your supporters was very persuasive. He said you guys were working way too hard again and wanted to at least give you a morale boost by buying you dinner"

Rhys: "That's awesome. Here, let me clear a table for you to set those down.

SunTzu: Begins to set down boxes and pop open the lids "I'll set the Pepperoni ones over here, the Cheese ones here, and.."

GGG staff begins to gather around the table.

SunTzu backs away with one Pizza box still in his hand.

Chris: "Don't go yet, let me at least give you a tip"

SunTzu: Throws down the last pizza box as he pulls a strange looking hammer out.

Mark: Shouts, "Mjolner! Everybody DOWN!"

SunTzu: Moves to one of the bigger computers and holds Mjolner up in a threatening manner, "We're making six links today, anyone have an issue with that?"

The entire GGG staff shakes their heads No.

SunTzu: pointing, You there! With the shaved head! Fetch me some coffee, one sugar and two creamers!"

Chris moves toward the coffee machine, then stops, turns around and glares at the pizza man.

SunTzu: raised Mjolner up for a mighty smash, "You will suffer for not obeying me!"

DESYNC EX MACHINA

Rhys: dodges a feathered hook as it flies across the room trailing a thin line of filament behind it.

SunTzu: looks down and is now holding a fishing rod, "WTF!?"

MoonYu and Bhaav: Grab SunTzu's arms and wrestle him to the ground, where Dirk Austin cuffs him.

Chris: Nods to Erik, whose fingers are still hovering on the keyboard, ready to key in another nerf if need be. "Good work, but I could have taken him,"

Rhys: Looks at Chris in puzzlement,"I don't understand"

Mark: "He had resolute technique while trying to use cast on crit?"

Chris shook his head no.

Qarl: "You could tell by his auras that he didn't have enough mana to attack?"

Chris shakes his head again, then held up his right hand which had a Voideye ring set with a clear gem. "Vaal Reflect, at level 25 it reflects 100% of all damage."

MoonYu: makes a slight coughing sound as Bhaav and Dirk Austin finish stuffing SunTzu in a burlap bag. "What should we do with him? Take him down to the Piety "Learning" center?

Erik: Nods.

Rhys: "Mark, didn't you say the Fractured skill gem was sort of working?"

Mark: smiling, "It certainly splits the user up"

Andrew: "Let me get my recording gear, this ought to be worth using!"

Mark: "Where are we going to put the skill gem?, other than the Mjolner, all he had was the Al Volo pizza uniform"

Ari: "He needs some sockets!"

Russell, draws a small star nosed flesh eating shrew mole from his jacket pocket , "This is why I love ALL the fluffy animals"

Erik, coming over from his desk and holding up a sharp chisel, "Didn't he say he wanted a six link?"

Chris: "That he did, that he did."

Finis.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jul 24, 2014, 7:28:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info