Standard League PVP/PK?

"
Dark_Templer1 wrote:
A new type of league should be cut-throat except you don't lose your gear when you die, its not a temp league, and you should be able to PK in the instances if meet certain level requirements. With restrictions such as you are X levels higher (7-10 maybe) than the level of the instance you are in then you cannot PK people and people cannot PK you.

EDIT: the concept is fine, this is my first ARPP. I'm just saying afew MINOR tweaks incorporating features that they have already done in the past would make it far more replayable.

I suppose a league of that type would have people in the first week or so and then be emptier than standart. The PvP in PoE is just too unbalanced and it will be just certain build that will rule this PvP league(and just as Lightshard said PoE all about the builds variety and hunting items, it's basically mainly a PvE game) and I guess that's the reason why we don't have cutthroat yet it's just too unbalanced.

I myself would love there to be a PvP league of some sort I have great fun playing vs my friends too bad only 1 of all my builds is somewhat decent for playing vs players

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info