If you're going to break the trinity, do it right. Lichdom: Battlemage -- @Worldbreaker, thoughts?

First person action (RPG) games have always fascinated me, I like how just the perspective alone adds difficulty through environments.

"What is around the corner??"
"I hear something"

Mainly, I like the idea of (first person) being attacked and not being able to see the attack. Maybe that is why I have been so accommodating to PoE's desync.
Spoiler

I will check it out once I am done with Divinity.. but it might be awhile! (this game is so damn good...) I did add it to wishlist, it will be my next venture.
Last edited by Worldbreaker on Jul 24, 2014, 7:47:19 AM
Its not might and magic without the ragdoll kick. Its the main reason I played that game :P

Ill check this out though. Has nice effects reference :P
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Agreed, no kicks onto convenient spikes is a drawback...but good lord do these spells look good.

WB: Lichdom is chock full of that tension. And since you are an unlimited ammo glass cannon with quick dodges, it often comes down to the wire and you never have anyone to blame but yourself.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Bought!
Thank you for the info. Never heard of it before.
Rock on.

Good luck. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Russell wrote:
Its not might and magic without the ragdoll kick. Its the main reason I played that game :P

"The Adventures of Sir Kicksalot Deathboot in the Land of the Conspicuously Placed Spike Racks"
All this thread did was remind me that I need to finish Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. This game looks interesting to me now though. However, I hate supporting Early Access, it just never seems to pan out.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Eh, I don't see it as supporting. It's a flat-out purchase of a build and all subsequent builds. I'm having a complete ball playing the version they currently have -- and since it's single player (by design, bless the devs), there's very little fear of 'balancing nightmares' down the track.

The price keeps going up as release comes closer, so it's not just a flat-out purchase; it's a bargain that can only be offset by an unlikely failure to launch. At worst, launch is delayed, but that'll still mean adding content to the existing build.

I get the hesitation but this is a spectacularly playable version of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info